The story of Krandall's kids...

Started by Gunz, March 23, 2011, 08:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Add a sentence and one sentence only!!!! :krandall:

Once upon a time in a cyborg operated hospital deep below Initech a woman was giving birth.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Meanwhile, Randy was in the orderly closet blowing the janitor..

Peelz

during his tryst in the closet, his wife gave birth to septuplets which oddly enough all looked like random raptor riders.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

he was so confused he dropped trow right there and started whipping himself with a stick.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

THIS ASS FOR RENT

He whipped himself SO hard that he broke the skin and realized.....he too was a cyborg.

Lady4Fiddy

He decided to walk in the birthing room to meet his septuplets, the first one he held he called Mandingo who proceeded to piss rainbows all over his face.

THIS ASS FOR RENT

It left a funny taste in his mouth which brought him back to reality, that it wasnt rainbow piss but the donkeys load expanding his cheeks.

Lady4Fiddy

Just then a Unicorn stops in front of the birthing room door, he is completely mesmerized and is contemplating whether to stay and raise his septuplets or be whisked away on a magical unicorn ride...

THIS ASS FOR RENT

but then the rainbow pissing Unicorn caught the eye of the evil :air: Zombie Unicorn.

Lady4Fiddy

The rainbow pissing Unicorn and the Zombie Unicorn went on a feeding rampage in the birthing room eating the brains of all but one baby that was rescued by Dr, Faggot so they named the baby....

THIS ASS FOR RENT

James Tiberious Kirk of the Dbl4 Fingered Romulous Klan  :clap:

Troy

as a baby James would only stop crying if you gave him a pacifier, and it had to be put in his ass, much like his daddy was as a child.

Peelz

THe Doctors were quite concerned about the estrogen levels in his system, so they did an exam, and after hours of examination, they did indeed find a penis.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

But to their surprise the penis was actually just the pacifier.

Peelz

SO after realizing their error in finding male reproductive organs, dr's concluded that krandall Jr was actually a perfect clone of his father.