The story of Krandall's kids...

Started by Gunz, March 23, 2011, 08:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THIS ASS FOR RENT

And like the difficult path the baby kangaroo makes into the pouch, young James twisted and contorted until there was finally silence.

Lady4Fiddy

All of a sudden there was a :nuke: the mothership of 2012 was there to confiscate the baby and father for anal probing, the father was so thrilled but the baby was so scared, Krandall resisted every urge to throw his rebellious child into the :nuke:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Just then, right before the explosion, Krandall noticed the child resembled Peels, and spared his life, for he must be "the One".
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Out Back Welding

They escaped on the rainbow pissing unicorn.

Lady4Fiddy

And ended up in a forest of shrooms.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

THIS ASS FOR RENT

as they rode away, krandall lifted the child and yelled ZZZZZIIIIIIMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ASS FOR RENT

Young James turned, kicked Krandall in the face and said "MY NAME.....IS NEO!!!!"

Peelz

we knew the circle of life had been completed when the child flipped us the bird :bird: yelled "hakuna matata bitches"
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

Now young James is maturing and has to order his pacifiers from Adam and Eve under the "Big Toys" section.

Peelz

which is a good thing that daddy has a VIP account with them.

THIS ASS FOR RENT

Saddly the rainbow unicorn can see the future and knows how Young James will pass, just like David Carradine....swinging from a rope tied in two places.

Troy

But the unicorn also relays good news , young James will have many years to get man ass and recieve gang bangs from large black men, as he doesn't hang himself for another 62 years.

Out Back Welding

Then Krandall pulls out a.............LIGHTSABER!! and...

Troy

shoves it deep in his ass, severing most of his internal organs and turning his intestines into menudo...

Colorado700R