What would you do with a million dollars?

Started by Gunz, December 28, 2010, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: maguilar496 on December 28, 2010, 12:09:57 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 28, 2010, 11:59:02 AM
Quote from: maguilar496 on December 28, 2010, 11:57:51 AM
buy MDs 660 Front end set up.   :(

:confused: :ban: :ot:

you asked what i would do with 1 milleeeeeeeeeeeeon dollars i answered.......... how is that off topic?

CRIPES,.... Didn't think you would give 1million dollars to Mad for his suspension...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

frog69

40+ foot - double decker - quadruple slideout - toyhauler - motorhome ( Rally Bus ) - loaded with Razr's and quads.......for the win!  :thumbs:

and factory installed......stripper poles..... :nod:

Troy

Colorado700R

I'd move the family up to Walden and open a shop on the edge of the dunes.  Then I'd hire a fatkid outta LA to bring his new toy to Colorado and run the tuning side of the business.

Peelz

Quote from: troywcc on December 29, 2010, 09:50:18 AM
hookers and blow

ANNNNNDDDD DENNNN?

we already do that :lol:

Seriously...

I would take my family on a huge vacation first, with no communication with the rest of the world. Then let the wife leave her job. Then, I'd get a job with no responsibility that honors vacation and holiday time. And go duning every weekend :)

Oh...move back to Cali. and get you all to Pismo to ride. Cuz it's gorgeous out there.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on December 29, 2010, 04:22:15 PM
House in San Diego. 
well with your million....you've got the down payment, where will you get the rest?  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

preddy08

If I stumbled across alot of money you can sure bet you ass that I'd host the raptor rally to end all raptor rallys! Hold it at Saint A's and all my e-buddys would get gas paid and you know there be more food than you can shake a stick at! A HUGE give away with some COOL shit! The list goes on. I'd invest it and start my own off road business. Open my own park with a dyno.....the list goes on.

I'd certainly blow a good chunk right away, but I'm live in the same house, maybe buy a truck, and try to stay afloat.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on December 29, 2010, 06:05:28 PM
Hip recall lawsuit sucka. $$$

LOL my friend, LOL!

limp yo ass into yo' mansion in the san diego hills  :lol:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 29, 2010, 08:27:54 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on December 29, 2010, 06:05:28 PM
Hip recall lawsuit sucka. $$$

LOL my friend, LOL!

limp yo ass into yo' mansion in the san diego hills  :lol:

We're going to San Diego tomorrow for NYE so I'll scout some potential properties and let you know what I find.   :woo:

Peelz

I heard they were being pretty shitty about the recalling...

disco

I'll tell you what I'd do with a million dollars.  Two chicks at the same time.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Magz

So Pat and Peels?  :confused:
what are you going to do with the $999,995.00  left over.   :thumbs:
;)

disco

Quote from: maguilar496 on December 30, 2010, 01:31:16 PM
So Pat and Peels?  :confused:
what are you going to do with the $999,995.00  left over.   :thumbs:
;)

Repeat 199,999 times!    :clap:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury