What would you do with a million dollars?

Started by Gunz, December 28, 2010, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Just been thinking of my financial goals in life and was wondering what would you do with a million dollars. I assume I will never hit the lotto, so I figure if I want it I better earn it. So if I had a million dollars I would put in the bank, take out the yearly interest which would be somewhere around 35,000-65,000 depending on the financial institute and reinvest that money into raptor rallies. I would declare myself the Raptor Rally King and travel all over the country convincing investors to sponsor me and my Oklahoma Fatkid riding skills. Throw the biggest baddest Rallies of all mankind. At these rallies, tires would fall from the heavens, there would be live punkrock music, massive oversize "Big Green Egg" smokers would be placed all over the campground full off Preddy pulled pork and NaturalRaptor potatoes, Yamaha would be there with a truck load of parts and bikes for our disposal, Hooters chicks would be running the open bar during the campfire meetings from 10pm-6am, there would be a Ostrich petting coral, a long distance parasailing contest, there would be mandatory member pay for all rally attendees, everybody would have helmet cams aaaaand helmet hawks, there would be a swat team of hefe look-a-like umpa lumpas cooking blueberry pancakes every morning, grass would be installed at the campgrounds so that while we have sumo suit wrestling the sand would not bother us...... These are just a few of my thoughts.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

phucker

wow mikey.... i seriously dont know how you come up with this shit. but it sounds like a damn good idea

Magz

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Mad Dog

Quote from: maguilar496 on December 28, 2010, 11:57:51 AM
buy MDs 660 Front end set up.   :(
:rofl:

Nice sentiments gunny, freezy pops and LEDs for all really has me hooked in.

Magz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 28, 2010, 11:59:02 AM
Quote from: maguilar496 on December 28, 2010, 11:57:51 AM
buy MDs 660 Front end set up.   :(

:confused: :ban: :ot:

you asked what i would do with 1 milleeeeeeeeeeeeon dollars i answered.......... how is that off topic?

Spartan

Blow it all on hookers...see how fast I can get through it.

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

disco

This has inspired me to buy a lotto ticket now.  Mikey, I hit all the numbers and you shall have your million dollars and we shall call you king!

I'd pay off all my debts, sock away a large percentage of whatever is left and blow the remaining small percentage.  I wouldn't have to disappear because I could tell everybody I already blew it all.  Wouldn't quit my job!  Not for a million.  Now 10 million take home?   Yeeahhh.  :BobLumberghvoice:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury