WTF guys?? Help me out

Started by pj4553, June 20, 2008, 08:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

double06

Quote from: pj4553 on July 01, 2008, 05:10:47 PM
Just found out my dealer keeps them in stock because he gets them so often :clap: It's covered under warranty so they will replace it for me. I guess I just gotta figure out if its calibrated correctly on the pciii.

Anyways, thanks a whole lot for all the help. I learned a lot from this thread :lol:

Man, you all made me start an account over here to help a brotha out!  Hey PJ, once you get your bike back from the dealership, go here   http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander_iii_usb/powercommander_general_downloads.aspx

And click on tutorial #10.  It'll show you step by step how to reset the TPS!  :thumbs:       Yeah, and I'll take a bud light :P
I got a '06 with some KDS Racing bells and whistles  :grin_nod:

Colorado700R

Quote from: double06 on July 01, 2008, 06:01:38 PM
Just found out my dealer keeps them in stock because he gets them so often :clap: It's covered under warranty so they will replace it for me. I guess I just gotta figure out if its calibrated correctly on the pciii.

Anyways, thanks a whole lot for all the help. I learned a lot from this thread :lol:

Man, you all made me start an account over here to help a brotha out!  Hey PJ, once you get your bike back from the dealership, go here   http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander_iii_usb/powercommander_general_downloads.aspx

And click on tutorial #10.  It'll show you step by step how to reset the TPS!  :thumbs:       Yeah, and I'll take a bud light :P

We lure you smart guys in by being stupid  :lol:

double06

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 01, 2008, 06:04:00 PM

We lure you smart guys in by being stupid  :lol:

:lol:  No, I'm not that smart.  A truly smart guy pointed me in that direction one time.  They call him Bo  :clap:

pj4553

LOl thanks bro! I probably live across the country from you but how about a +1 karma instead  :P 

Colorado700R

Yeah that Bo White guy is a purdy fart smeller  :rofl:

double06

Quote from: pj4553 on July 01, 2008, 06:26:04 PM

LOl thanks bro! I probably live across the country from you but how about a +1 karma instead  :P 

You are just in luck!  I like karma to!  :clap:

Bert

pj4553
Did the stealership get you squared away?
How's the Rappy running?

pj4553

Im still waiting! they said it would take a week now its looking more like two. Im a pretty patient guy but, Im getting a little annoyed with these guys. I have had quite a few problems with them. I figured it would be a while before I saw it again bc when I was leaving I heard the guy say "hey james.. Another one for the graveyard"

Bert

pj4553

At least it's giving me some time to plan my new suspension set up  :batman:

pj4553

3 weeks today and still no rappy :( I called the shop and they said "oh yea man we're workin on it now. I'll call you this afternoon and you can come get it."     Guess what? NO F&^%** PHONE CALL!! I'm thinking something is wrong with my bike and they can't figure it out.  :help:

Bert

Dang. If its close I'd pop in and ask some questions  ???

You would think they've had time enough to diagnose & order parts

blueyamaha

Hey I read the whole thread. Man it sucks I know mine was down all last summer too.Did you get your quad back yet?

pj4553

Yea I got it back on Friday. We took a trip out to LA Dunes and I rode all weekend. It ran great.

double06

What did they say was wrong with it?  Details man, details..