DOne being ripped off. help with parts list.please

Started by rightaway, July 21, 2010, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rightaway

are aftermarket bearings better than stock bearing?

Spartan

Peelz

try these, guarantee half these guys use them....you know why...

disclaimer: I am totally kidding. I found one of these in my dad's old mower parts box.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

rightaway

Quote from: Spartan727 on July 28, 2010, 10:29:41 AM
So which forum do you want this answer on? ???

any. i post on many forums to get a feel of different opinions. not every body goes on all the forums. i still dont feel like i have gotten an answer that i 100% comfortable with. everybody is giving me different answers

Spartan

Well when you ask on different forums you'll get different answers. I don't feel like repeating the same answer on all of them...But yes aftermarket bearings are better than stock usually. I run Pivotworks bearings for main bearings now I think.

rightaway

Quote from: Spartan727 on July 28, 2010, 05:24:23 PM
Well when you ask on different forums you'll get different answers. I don't feel like repeating the same answer on all of them...But yes aftermarket bearings are better than stock usually. I run Pivotworks bearings for main bearings now I think.

thank you for your answer. is there a better place to buy them or are the prices about the same everywhere?

Spartan

You can order them from RMATV or TQS...I believe I got mine from TQS  :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

rightaway

Spartan

Quote from: rightaway on July 29, 2010, 06:41:28 PM
yes, i putting a hodrod crank in +5

You are automatically cooler (and have bigger nuts than) Krandall :thumbs: :rofl:

Peelz

hamsters have bigger nuts than krandall

MD told me so
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

anthony81

When you get the crank it should come with the bearing on the cam sprocket side so you should just have to get one for the other side. Is your cylinder a Trinity Racing cylinder or did they just bore it to a 105.5?
08 Raptor 700 SE
PC III
Youshimura exhaust
Pro Design intake & K&N filter
Mega Cycle X1 cam
12.5:1 JE piston
Trinity Racing 105.5 mill big bore
Hot Rods 5 mill stroker crank
15 tooth front

rightaway

Quote from: anthony81 on July 30, 2010, 06:24:33 AM
When you get the crank it should come with the bearing on the cam sprocket side so you should just have to get one for the other side. Is your cylinder a Trinity Racing cylinder or did they just bore it to a 105.5?

i'm not sure. they lied about everybody thing else. i just think the bored it out. what is the difference?

anthony81

If it is a Trinity built cylinder it is a little thicker on the jug skirt and it will have trinity racing cast in the side. I was just curious because they told me if i bored mine 105.5 is the largest i could bore it to and even then might crack on the skirt of the jug. Is the jug pretty bad?
08 Raptor 700 SE
PC III
Youshimura exhaust
Pro Design intake & K&N filter
Mega Cycle X1 cam
12.5:1 JE piston
Trinity Racing 105.5 mill big bore
Hot Rods 5 mill stroker crank
15 tooth front