Whats up this weekend?

Started by preddy08, May 21, 2010, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on September 16, 2010, 11:58:19 AM
there are no accidents!

explain the shit stains in your scooter chair.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Krandall

She had a baby about 2 weeks ago. They found out she had some form of super crazy lung cancer. She got put on a waiting list for a new lung.. the wait was to long :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

your timbers will be shivered more than you can handle in 2 weeks!

preddy08

So whats up this weekend not that we're not togeather :(

Tonight gonna have some peeps over for some drinks then walk down to the local haunted house. I cant wait to laugh in the faces of monsters trying to scare me :lol:   If on of those phuggers touches me their getting it square in the nuts!!!

Other than that, not a damn thing!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

awww I miss you too. :lol:

Working the weekend.... meh. I could use the cash...so it is what it is.

Lady4Fiddy

Thinking about doing some OCD Cleaning around the house... there is sand every where it seems.

Going to the gym as well, we skipped a few times this week and need to get back in gear.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Going up to my parents place tonight, gonna pull the radiator on the rappy tonight and bring it in tomorrow. Then going to be splitting wood w/ my dad all day. wooo hoo...

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

nuffin wrong with that. I love splitting wood. Wish I had a wood burning furnace.  :thumbs:

preddy08

Well the haunted house wasn't a good idea :rofl:

This is a sure fire way to get kicked out :rofl: Thanks Seggy for showing me this wiskey.

Lady4Fiddy

Did ya have fun at least? Who cares of ya got kicked out as long as you had fun getting kicked out.  :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

preddy08

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on October 09, 2010, 07:04:40 PM
Did ya have fun at least? Who cares of ya got kicked out as long as you had fun getting kicked out.  :lol:

Oh, we had fun talking back to the cops :lol: It was funny watching them round up cops and employees to kick out like 10 of us :lol:

Krandall

:rofl:

damn kids.

Got the radiator taken out of the rappy. Brought it into the shop. Worked on the coronet a bit. Cut down a few trees and proceeded to split it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

disco

Got two new tires on my trailer, moved a '65 Chevrolet truck for a guy at work to another guy at works house for a motor swap, rode guy #2's truck.  Quick ride, S-10, supercharged LT-1 on drag radials.  It was fun.  :thumbs:  Hung out, told stories and lies, had fun.  Haha, gave his pot bellied pig some beer.  He didn't know it would drink it, heck yeah it will drink it.  They love it.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury