Whats up this weekend?

Started by preddy08, May 21, 2010, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 17, 2010, 09:04:21 AM
There is a stump with a menacing grin, somewhere in Florida

muhahaha  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Bring it on...It will quiver under my new found power....without a stock cam  8)

preddy08

anyone up to anything fun this weekend?

Mines looking pertty boring. Might go boating on the third, if the lake levels go down a little. Other than that same old same old.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 01, 2011, 12:23:37 PM
anyone up to anything fun this weekend?

Mines looking pertty boring. Might go boating on the third, if the lake levels go down a little. Other than that same old same old.

If it wasnt a million degrees outside, Id say meet me at bussey. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Come on old man pealer. Its only 109 degrees with the humidity! I'll ride in that shit all day long :lol:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 01, 2011, 10:35:16 PM
Come on old man pealer. Its only 109 degrees with the humidity! I'll ride in that shit all day long :lol:

me too partner! But the longest ride would be the ambulance to Iowa city :lol:

JK I would seriously go. Dying to ride. April 16 was the last time I rode it. :(

Spartan

You should've came out to cali when we invited you :confused:

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on July 02, 2011, 04:01:20 PM
You should've came out to cali when we invited you :confused:

well you two should have paid my plane ticket then. :confused:  :lol: