Whats up this weekend?

Started by preddy08, May 21, 2010, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

trying to motivate myself to paint the living room.  it's not working.  gotta go buy a roller too, forgot I threw my old one away.  and I need a thing the mud goes in so i can patch some holes first.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Spartan

disco

Pan.  I didn't need much, I just put a little bit on a putty knife and filled a few holes and a gouges from a recliner.

Spartan

Spackling paste (painter's repair putty or some crap like that) works great for small fixes. I work with drywall for a living and have done a fair bit of finishing....it sucks a lot but I can do small fixes like that really easily.

disco

posting from the Astros/Dodgers game at Minute Maid Park. Don't actually follow baseball but got some free tickets so here I am.

guy behind me:  "This guy runs like a sloth!"

Spartan

Quote from: disco on September 12, 2010, 12:36:58 PM
posting from the Astros/Dodgers game at Minute Maid Park. Don't actually follow baseball but got some free tickets so here I am.

guy behind me:  "This guy runs like a sloth!"

:rofl:

Hefe

Peelz

Momma's outta town on her yearly girls trip. Just me and the boys. Got the miniquad going, hope to ride that... Maybe a bike ride to the ice cream shop. And:

Borrowed all 3 of the original Star wars on DVD-making the kids watch it....Havent seen a full one since before there were dvd's :lol:
THink we'll watch the first Friday.  :thumbs:

and the usual....Yard and house work. Pressure washing the siding.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

you gonna watch them in their original order (as in release date?)
or the order that they were intended?

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on September 16, 2010, 10:55:34 AM
you gonna watch them in their original order (as in release date?)
or the order that they were intended?

release date. the effects difference and the horrible acting in the new 3 mess me up :lol: AIdan already gets the plot. He saw bits and pices of the new ones. It was way cooler when you didn't know Vader was his Dad. They're excited.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

love the way you make it a point to spell his name AIdan

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on September 16, 2010, 11:22:43 AM
love the way you make it a point to spell his name AIdan

accident.. :kiss: :lol:

Hefe

Krandall

Was supposed to go to a car show saturday. But now unsure. My sister in law. Her brothers wife passed away this week. Visitation is Tomorrow and funeral saturday. She was only 29 years old :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe