Whats up this weekend?

Started by preddy08, May 21, 2010, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

So, whats everyone up to this weekend? I'm in a good mood and its a friday!

I'm gonna be pretty busy, but a good busy! :lol:

Tonight gonna stop and get some race gas, ship off my duals and intake. Around 8 or so off to dinner with some buddys, its small town bar about 15 minutes away that has AMAZING fried fish! All you can eat fish for 6 bucks and about 5 pitches of beer. LIFE IS GOOD!

Saturday gonna clean up the quad, and off to the dyno around one. Gonna re dyno my buddys YFZR. Should be a good time. I'm gonna bring my camera, so stay tuned for videos. I should be back in time for Crystals uncles surprise B-Day party. That should take up the rest of the night.

Sunday I'm headed off to Genoa to do some riding and make sure the bike is all set for Saint A's! When I get back from riding I'll start packing :woot:

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Hmmm,

Tonight, wife is leaving around 6:00pm this is her last weekend doing the show Oklahoma.  As of now, don't have any plans. May go over to a friends if he decides to do his BBQ. (weather is kinda crappy out... :( ) If not, I'll pick somethin up and play some BC2 till the wife gets home :)

Tomorrow I'll be leaving north bound around 6:00am my parents are having a garage sale, so I'm gonna haul a bunch of my crap up there and try and sell it. Then while there, I'm going to put together the rappy get all the plastics mounted, tank/seat/tires. Leaving there around 1:00pm to make it down to chill w/ the wife a bit, get some crap picked up and then again she's off @ 6:00pm. tomorrow we're playin some sand volleyball :clap:

Sunday, wifes final performance @ 2:00pm, going to that and then going to help w/ the strike of the set.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

fixing the 6shitty...Getting my new intake installed, Dyno tuning Nikki's 450, Brad's 700 and 6shitty, a KFX700, and my 727

Aaron

Spartan

Got the place to myself all weekend but going to Tampa saturday to pick up a cheap PC3 and maybe pro armor full nerfs if I can get the cash together for that...Then I'm gonna shoot down to Bradenton and drop off Spider's engine gaskets to Woodsraptor so he can have the motor more or less ready to go when I come up again to help him slide it in. After that, probably just chill at the house, maybe throw my dyno tires on the Rappy and go ripping down the road :lol:

Other than that...get drunk maybe :woot:

Peelz

Preparing for a cali trip, maybe a graduation party, some lawnmowing. Still no riding.  :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

Lady4Fiddy

I'm going to get an early start on next weeks assignments and hopefully finish them by Tuesday so I can enjoy my time in St. A's.   :watchout:

Do laundry and get the kids packed so they can go to their aunt's next week.  :clap:

Try to convince Aaron and Ethan to help me get the house to a non-allergen level (I don't want an allergy shot in the :moon: )

And hopefully go with with Aaron to the Dyno thing if I get everything I need done. :preddy:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

"Try to convince Aaron and Ethan to help me get the house to a non-allergen level (I don't want an allergy shot in the  )"

Cleansing by fire???

:nod:

Hefe

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on May 21, 2010, 01:34:31 PM
"allergy shot" ??? :humper:

I could. I am sure I have plenty of diphenhydramine in my system :lol:  :lol: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

MORAPTOR700

Finish getting things ready for the trip to St. A's.  :clap:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Alkire193

Just drove to PA. Catching the GNCC Mountain Ridge Race on Saturday then driving back on Sunday. Got my riding gear coming from Ohio so I can show up at St. A's with more than just a smile and willingness to ride without safety gear.

Colorado700R

Livingmylife93

sweet, my intake went out today?  :clap:

chillin with the girl tonight, work tomorrow morning, then truck pull in the evening, then drinking and staying with the girl again...

No plans yet for sunday.