Krandall

Quote from: funyun on April 30, 2010, 07:02:40 AM
You are one creepy dude peels  :confused:

comin from the guy w/ freddie mercury in your avatar :wtf:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Nice going pealer....You found my long lost relatives :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on April 30, 2010, 07:29:05 AM
Nice going pealer....You found my long lost relatives :lol:

:rofl: Oh no!

still laughing that after the cops show up, the quad mysteriously disappears. Guaranteed that POS is stolen.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Just got a chance to watch the vid.. ERMAHGERD.. :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 30, 2010, 06:22:50 PM
Just got a chance to watch the vid.. ERMAHGERD.. :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there was another vid. it was longer...I deleted it. There was a convo between nichole and I about how trashy they are and how they are trashing a rented house :lol:

they were revving the piss out of it, and it was backfiring so much I though it was a drive-by. :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dragonz

Its time to be seen cleaning your gun collection, especially the 12gauge pump action!

I have a remmington riot gun (8 shot), not much use as a hunting gun, wouldn't have it except it came as a part of a deal I got to get a gun safe, but boy it has some significant intimidation factor!
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Spartan

Colorado700R

Phil is talking about "inspiring" Peels' dentally challenged neighbors to move else where by a demonstration of overwhelming firepower.

I like the way you think Kiwi!

Spartan

Ahh I get it now, nice idea.

Peelz

ERMAHGERD, almost forgot today.  Mom is a police dispatcher (at least til she retires in June) I had her run the guy's plates.
Turns out he is career criminal. ( bad one too obviously, cuz he gets caught :lol: ) 11 counts of theft. License has been revoked 7 times. You hear that sound? that was me deabolting every door on my house, and leaving garage doors locked down tight :help:

this was the goober that was jumping it with the taurus. the other kid is his little brother who supposedly owns the quad.  :lol:

AJ RAPTOR

didnt they say it had no key? wonder why that would be  :rolleyes: first thought i think is "stolen" but then i think "who would be stupid enough to steal a po...po...piece of shit" then i remeber what you said about the guys and answered my own question. like you said a bad career criminal

I got lots of them around here i also have locks on every door and window 2 12 gage shotguns with slugs a 35 mar. that takes a 308 round a 22. and a few others I also have 2 goldenretriver dogs and one husky with a bite history and a BAD temper that weight 83lbs, 101lbs and the husky at 67 lbs yeah try and break in i dare ya.
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Peelz

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on May 07, 2010, 03:08:57 PM
didnt they say it had no key? wonder why that would be  :rolleyes: first thought i think is "stolen" but then i think "who would be stupid enough to steal a po...po...piece of shit" then i remeber what you said about the guys and answered my own question. like you said a bad career criminal

I got lots of them around here i also have locks on every door and window 2 12 gage shotguns with slugs a 35 mar. that takes a 308 round a 22. and a few others I also have 2 goldenretriver dogs and one husky with a bite history and a BAD temper that weight 83lbs, 101lbs and the husky at 67 lbs yeah try and break in i dare ya.

I knew it was stolen before he even told me he had it :lol: Was gonna run that number too, but they whisked it away when the cops started nosing around :lol:

Spartan

Damn, it sounds like you're in my neighborhood peelio :lol:

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 07, 2010, 03:11:50 PM
Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on May 07, 2010, 03:08:57 PM

I knew it was stolen before he even told me he had it :lol: Was gonna run that number too, but they whisked it away when the cops started nosing around :lol:

must have a screwdriver to start it oh wait in the video i think that is what they used lol
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Spartan

The good ol jumping the relay trick...