Totally Awesome Neighbor

Started by Peelz, April 23, 2010, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstev

I had one of these top notch neighbors too.  Lucky to say HAD.   I lived in Billings, I am working on my quad in my one car garage at my apartment.  This Collage linebacker sized guy that looks and talks like he is stuck in puburty is takeing up most of the only way out of my garage.   With his squeeky 11 year old voice he tell he for what seem like a week about his early 90's artic cat ute quad he is re-building.  I take a look later and this guy had spent about six grand at the dealer plus whatever he paid for this thing in the first place, still a piece of crap that didn't run good.   Finally can't get it running right and sells it for almost nothing instead of trying to parout out his BRAND NEW FROM ARTIC CAT PARTS!!!!!!!!

Some peoples kids

Gunz

Peels, soooo you'rrrrrre saying we need a get to together at your house. Nothing like rolling 20 deep into your yard and drag'n a preddy08 predATOR across the street and having a bonfire. I like the way you think.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: Mikey on April 23, 2010, 09:56:23 PM
Peels, soooo you'rrrrrre saying we need a get to together at your house. Nothing like rolling 20 deep into your yard and drag'n a preddy08 predATOR across the street and having a bonfire. I like the way you think.

it still isn't running. :lol:

I am considering stealing the killswitch off it so i can race AMA races. Would that make me a bad neighbor? :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

jstev

Peelz

Quote from: jstev on April 25, 2010, 03:47:24 PM
no stealing :no:

damn....one more time, the funnest things are illegal. :lol: ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

You could ask to borrow it since he won't be riding for a while :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

tell him all your buddies on Raptorsource want to see pics..

Peelz

dammit, you guys suckered me inito a mariokart tournament. I forgot to post my vid of this sweet machine in "action" Action in quotes, cuz it doesn't move. :lol: They had it running last night. BUt you can't rev it. Sounds like a rev limiter, like from clutch sensor or coil problem. But no,  they just keep putting gas in it. ANd trying to rev the crap out of it. I have never heard so many backfires in my life, sounds like they are shooting ducks. :lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Blair

Quote from: jstev on April 23, 2010, 06:57:43 PM
I had one of these top notch neighbors too.  Lucky to say HAD.   I lived in Billings, I am working on my quad in my one car garage at my apartment.  This Collage linebacker sized guy that looks and talks like he is stuck in puburty is takeing up most of the only way out of my garage.   With his squeeky 11 year old voice he tell he for what seem like a week about his early 90's artic cat ute quad he is re-building.  I take a look later and this guy had spent about six grand at the dealer plus whatever he paid for this thing in the first place, still a piece of crap that didn't run good.   Finally can't get it running right and sells it for almost nothing instead of trying to parout out his BRAND NEW FROM ARTIC CAT PARTS!!!!!!!!

Some peoples kids

i love buying stuff from guys like that... usually something pretty simple to fix and then you can turn around and make a few dollars off of it... :)
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Peelz

here is the vid!  :nod: :lol: Soooo today, they were out running it around their yard, tearing it up. SOmebody called the cops. Police came, warned them.... TWICE! MAgically, the quad has now been taken to an undisclosed location. I sholda wrote down the VIN.  :lol:

and pics.

Gunz

Holy fook, Peels your the creepy stalker guy... aren't you. FREAK! :ugh:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

fireman5166

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that's great. everyone should have neighbors like that. If there is nothing on TV just go watch your neighbors do something stupid.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

disco

:rofl:  As soon as he put the hood down...  :rofl:  I saw that coming a mile away.  Clunk.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

funyun

You are one creepy dude peels  :confused: