Totally Awesome Neighbor

Started by Peelz, April 23, 2010, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

ANybody else have neighbors that are too cool for you?

THe guy that moved in across the street is doozy here. Doesn't work...but if he sees me out with the quad, he feels like he needs to walk into my yard and make up stories about how fast he is.  THis is the same guy who told me he broke the "transfer case" on his Warrior 350 :lol:

Yesterday I was out playing with the fuel settings, Here he comes. Only now....he has a quad. Hidden behind his fence. I didn't believe him when he told me. But, he can't ride it because there is no key. hmmmm :lol: Steering stem is trashed... yada yada yada.  Polaris 500. Oh, then it's his brother's quad.

Just when I think it can't get better. THe little brother comes over. First thing out of his 18 year old no driver's license having mouth "My 500 will take that thing"   :lol: "Oh really" I say. "let's run em" THen it got complicated. Now it needs a batttery too. ANd...the plastic is loose. SUspension has a worn out bearing etc etc etc. SO I go look at this thing. Junk......rear tires are bald from doing donuts on pavement, homemade exhaust tip. BOne stock. Can't turn the bars, frame is bent....But he races it all the time. HIllclimbs he says. it's a 2005 that looks like an 85.

Should I be worried? I AM slow remember. :lol:

It was nice talking quads and all but.... :rolleyes:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Peelz

wish you could have seen it. Even Nichole was starting to laugh. She came over and looked at the quad too :lol: "that is a nice piece of $hit"   :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

ctateusa

I got some of those down here too peels. 
One little douche feels like its a good idea to ride his raptor 250 or 350 not sure which with an hmf, through the subdivision across from my house doing wheelies, at 9pm-12pm

Hefe

I have one of those guys too

they call him "Red"
rotten teeth, smells like cigarettes all the time..
knows everything about quads!...
he has an old Banshee, bone stock..
fastest quad ever...
this thing looks like crap, all beat to FERK!

I am like.. yea, banshees are fast...

what a douche

Peelz

Quote from: ctateusa on April 23, 2010, 09:06:37 AM
One little douche feels like its a good idea to ride his raptor 250 or 350 not sure which with an hmf, through the subdivision across from my house doing wheelies, at 9pm-12pm

one word. it's a compound word... 

SPIKESTRIPS!

:lol:

exentix

My neighbor told me his 86 warrior had like $10000000 done to it and used to be raced lol ( he is only 8/9 ) but I told him we should race. So we did. It supposedly got stripped of all the parts cas it was too fast bu now has my stock 350 exhaust and devans old holeshots. :lol: but anyway, put my go pro on and lined up. His excuse for losing was gettin hit with rocks. Sooo I have video evidence my raptor CAN win a race :lol: however pathetic it may be

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on April 23, 2010, 09:19:37 AM
My neighbor told me his 86 warrior had like $10000000 done to it and used to be raced lol ( he is only 8/9 ) but I told him we should race. So we did. It supposedly got stripped of all the parts cas it was too fast bu now has my stock 350 exhaust and devans old holeshots. :lol: but anyway, put my go pro on and lined up. His excuse for losing was gettin hit with rocks. Sooo I have video evidence my raptor CAN win a race :lol: however pathetic it may be

LOL I lost because I got hit by rocks. The cause became the symptom :lol: I lost to Sand84 beacuse I got sand on my goggles. Not because I was slow. :lol:

Spartan

Tell your neighbor my goldfish wants to race him...

ctateusa

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on April 23, 2010, 09:13:04 AM
Quote from: ctateusa on April 23, 2010, 09:06:37 AM

one word. it's a compound word...  

SPIKESTRIPS!

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

that would be hillarious
I would love to see that little goober hit that, but he would probably fly into the hwy after he hit them and get hit by a truck.

UncleBeaner

meth does crazy stuff to your mind
:beans:

Hefe

peels failed mention that this kid is one of his best customers

Colorado700R

simple solution Eric....

Drag your house to the other side of the trailer park...they'll never find you there! :ninja:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on April 23, 2010, 11:16:05 AM
simple solution Eric....

Drag your house to the other side of the trailer park...they'll never find you there! :ninja:

:lol: on a side note: I have become quite nervous about my raptor's safety.

Hefe

it sucks getting a raptor stolen.. thats for sure!