2010 Silver lake Trip June 18-20 No Rally

Started by socalrappy700, March 18, 2010, 09:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

Wow you guys made a cluster F*** of this thread :lol:

NHRA I have seen you around SLF and while I've only seen (not met) you at the dunes I would welcome the chance to meet and ride with you.

Hefe

does that mean you are in for that rally?

unclesharty

Is the OP up to date on who is going and bringing what?

P.S. Ill have a guy on a 400ex with me and MAYBE another guy on a 700. Im staying at our family property again but plan on hangin with the crew for awhile.

If you're not crashin, you're not ridin hard enough!

Sand84

Quote from: unclesharty on May 12, 2010, 05:12:41 PM
Is the OP up to date on who is going and bringing what?

Sand84 - Grill, fuel for grill, utensils for grill, guy to run grill (Socal)
Socalrappy700 - Buns for Burgers
Socalrappy700 - Buns for Hot Dogs
Socalrappy700 - Condiments for burgers/dogs

^
Stuff above is in Question.  Im waiting to hear back from Krandall about the grill.  And Im not sure Socal Is gonna make it.  So at this time we need Grill (KRANDALL?), Burgers, Hot Dog and Burger Buns.    The list is as up to date as what ive seen in the thread.
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Krandall

Why you say me? I will not be at the rally?

You want me to find someone w/ a grill?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NHRAdragracer

Quote from: Mad Dog on May 06, 2010, 02:47:21 PM
Wow you guys made a cluster F*** of this thread :lol:

NHRA I have seen you around SLF and while I've only seen (not met) you at the dunes I would welcome the chance to meet and ride with you.

Thanks Mad Dog. Unfortunately we don't get to the dunes as much as we'd like, but we always enjoy meeting new people! We're only "planning" 2 trips to SL this year for the time being. This weekend of the Raptor Rally, and we always come up and bring the families, rug rats, etc. on Apple Fest weekend in September. As far as the "boyz", our dune funds will again get severely depleted as we're road tripping out west to Little Sahara, UT. and St. Anthony's, ID. for our 2nd annual westward pilgrimage, probably in late Sept. or early Oct. this year...

Anyhow, for the Raptor Rally weekend, we'll have 3 Raptor's, 2 bb/stroked Honda 450R's, and a Zuke Z400 running around. Staying at the Silver Sands Resort. If anyone else stays there, we'll be the old guys hanging out on the 2nd floor balcony in the evenings enjoying a couple ice cold brewz... If anyone plans on going to the track Friday night, we park on the far side of the track. Just look for the maroon Duramax totin' a white 26' enclosed trailer.

Later- Kris

Mad Dog

Quote from: Hefe on May 11, 2010, 01:10:42 PM
does that mean you are in for that rally?

At this time I cannot commit to anything.

Sand84

Hefe, Phucker and Danny T  you guys still in?

Custom Carbon Creations

Sand84

Do to the small turnout, It's no longer a Rally just a trip.   Maddog, Langford and I will be up on friday.  Anybody thats still coming and not on front page let me know.  Look forward to the weekend and riding with everyone :thumbs:

Custom Carbon Creations

Mad Dog

Langford backed out, like all of the rest of you.  Ryan is my only true friend.  He and I will be riding this weekend at SL, or maybe I'll just be in the Jimmy, or maybe not since that seems to have A/C pulley problems.....Well damnit all I'm going to be where there's sand, sun and motorized vehicles this weekend even if I'm taking the heel toe express through the walking dunes.

unclesharty

Im gonna be there Friday and Saturday. Its getting close  :woot:

If you're not crashin, you're not ridin hard enough!

Mad Dog

Thanks to the guys that made it up, your company was enjoyed and appreciated.  Ron, Joe, Kyle, Ryan are all awesome.  Hope to do this again soon guys.  Had one RF member stop in, and that was the extent of the "Rally" aspect of the trip.  I'm ok with being a small time cook but I need to spend more time on the grill, I'm ok with brats and dogs but my burger cooking skills need some work.  The weather was perfect, I really can't explain how nice it was out both Friday and Saturday.  The dunes were fun without being terribly dangerous but of course we can alway use more jumps.  I've also not seen the dunes that busy in quite some time, Saturday was a Mad House and even after it had seemed to die down we still counted over 50 vehicles just on the top of test hill in the waning hours of the evening.

These are the only pics I got from the ride, I don't imagine there will be enough for a dedicated thread so I'll post them here and only here.