2010 Silver lake Trip June 18-20 No Rally

Started by socalrappy700, March 18, 2010, 09:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

June 18-20, 2010

Food/Who's Bringing it

- Cheese
- Beans and a pot to cook them in (or some other non-perishable side dish)

Sand84 - Grill, fuel for grill and utensils for grill

Remember that Silver Lake requires a specific color and flag size, so it may be best to mount this flag in ADDITION TO instead of replacing your original flag.

JUNE ATTENDEES_______________________________________
If your name IS on this list and you AREN'T coming, or if you are NOT on the list and you ARE coming, please post and let us know!
Also let us know where you're staying! We're going to try and get everyone to stay at Sierra Sands (You can stay there too MD  lol )

1.  Sand84 - Sierra Sands
2.  Mad Dog - Sierra Sands
3.  Hefe  - Sierra Sands  ???
4.  Bmust67 - ??
5.  NHRAdragracer - Silver Sands
6.  unclesharty - Staying at friends place

Well the dates are picked for the 2010 RF/RS/SLF Raptor Rally at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Mears, MI

June 19, 2010

Due to limited availability of rooms at local hotels and the fact that previous event organizers will be unable to attend we have to scale this rally back.

Schedule

Friday
     - No group events.  Some members will be there and some won't make it up until Saturday.

Saturday
     - Ride with other members, or go out by yourself. Times vary according to need.

Sunday
     - No group events, most will be headed home.

Remember that Silver Lake requires a specific color and flag size, so it may be best to mount this flag in ADDITION TO instead of replacing your original flag.

Due to limited interest, availability of rooms and the absence of Rally coordinators we are forced to scale back this year's Rally.

Note that the group rides, photo, and lunch have been canceled.  We will still be setting up a few canopies in an attempt to provide a location to congregate and join up for impromptu rides but there will be no official rides or timelines.

I'm sorry for the scale back but we are attempting to provide as much notice as possible (we still have a month until this date).

As I've said there will still be members at the dunes this weekend but we will not be hosting any events.

Thank you for your understanding.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

I would love to again E. Had a blast. But will be in Cali that week. Me and Maguilar are havong our own two quad rally at pismo though :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

You couldn't make it this year so I didn't bother planing it on another weekend.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Gunz

Dang, I'll be in Arkansas that week. Rented a cabin for 14-21 of June.  :(

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on March 18, 2010, 10:14:38 AM
You couldn't make it this year so I didn't bother planing it on another weekend.

;) cool. Busy vacation year for me. Hope to see you at LS.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on March 19, 2010, 11:59:11 PM
Dang, I'll be in Arkansas that week. Rented a cabin for 14-21 of June.  :(

I thought you wouldn't come up here for SL.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

Why not? Just cause the turning radius is bigger on my raptor then SL, doesn't mean I cant come visit. :rofl: CRIPES!

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

socalrappy700

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on March 20, 2010, 11:41:56 AM
Why not? Just cause the turning radius is bigger on my raptor then SL, doesn't mean I cant come visit. :rofl: CRIPES!

Well damn, if I would of known that I would of picked a different date.  Come hang out with us for demo days in may.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on March 20, 2010, 12:06:53 PM

Well damn, if I would of known that I would of picked a different date.  Come hang out with us for demo days in may.

Can't I got Halsey, Little Sahara, Arbuckles, and Idaho that month...... ;)

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

L to tha O to tha L  :lol:

Mad Dog

phucker

im in.... going home a week early to make sure the  quad is in good running order this time lol.... and no build the night before the rally hahahaha

al2fast

Would like to be there...Gonna be in SL May 20-23.  Staying at Sierra Sands, great place, highly recommend, very ATV friendly.  You need a 10ft whip & orange flag.  You can get them right at the entrance, 2 atv shops there, $20 for them.  Have fun!!!!

Hefe

Quote from: phucker on March 31, 2010, 07:33:02 PM
im in.... going home a week early to make sure the  quad is in good running order this time lol.... and no build the night before the rally hahahaha

I call BS!