Quad rider's Dictionary

Started by Colorado700R, March 15, 2010, 09:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on March 15, 2010, 10:42:43 AM
Ding-Ding Sling- Noun. Name of the tow rope used for the banshee when it inevitably breaks down.

oh my!!!!! I just laughed my ass off out loud at work! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Shame Train noun. Raptor or any sport quad being towed home by a utility ATV.

Colorado700R

Lawn Dart Verb. The act of being launched of the quad in a ballistic profile. No arm flailing, but superman pose or eagle wing arm spread garnishes extra points.

Colorado700R

Ostrich- Verb. #1 postion of fail. Landing head first into the sand and maintianing that postion due to pain or shame but normally both. Usually the result of a Lawn Dart.  

Colorado700R

Enviromentalist- Any person that DOES NOT use quad fuel to light the camp fire. AKA: Hippie, Homosexual

Colorado700R

Achmed the ATV Terrorist- Proper Name. Any douche bag that comes to a designated OHV/ATV park or area and bitches about the noise, becuase they were dumb enough to bring an infant and park 3ft from the main access road to the dunes......"Silence!!!! I Keel you" :mad:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Gunny Pit- Noun. Any  treeshoot you can go down into but cannot make it back up becoming "trapped". And then must seek the help of fellow riders, and endure their constant harassment about it. :lol:

Colorado700R

Desperado-  Proper Noun. A Victim of a "Gunny Pit" that must hike through the sand to look for help like a Madmax "gulag" survivor

Colorado700R

Chili cookoff – Verb. Action of riding too fast towards, or "over cooking", a sharp ledge or cliff and simultaneously lock the brakes and shart yourself as you go over the edge.

See Dorito for Demonstration :lol:

Hefe

Quote from: Colorado700R on March 15, 2010, 10:51:36 AM
Shame Train noun. Raptor or any sport quad being towed home by a utility ATV.

MadDog is the engineer of this train!