Quad rider's Dictionary

Started by Colorado700R, March 15, 2010, 09:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

To help define the terms used by riders on the trail, dune, or track.

Yardsale:- Verb.  The act of causing your quad to tumble and flip in a spectacular fashion spraying useless broken parts and pieces across the terrain like a trailer park yard sale.

Peelz

steelie

when your quad stalls during stand up wheelie and you do a front dismount in slo mo. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

the plow

when you tell your buddy to watch you wheelie because you just pulled off a 300 foot wheelie up the side of the dune, and you overgas it and dig your grab bar into the ground and dig a trench, breaking the bar. :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

SugarCookie- The act of roosting a sweaty non-helmet wearing retard that's following a bit to close on the dunes.  :nod:

Peelz

preddy08

Hawg'in:- Verb.  The act of drinking every alcoholic beverage insight and going camp site, to camp site looking for the fattest chick to show you her titties.

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Superman- Proper Noun, Title owned by the rider that has the most spectacular Epic fail witnessed by a fellow rider/member.

Current title holder- Colorado700R

Reason- See "eating shit" thread.  :(

Current runner-ups:

Troywcc- for his performance in Walden and Mississippi

4gunz4x4z- For his performance at Silver Lake, and the MX track.

All current and past Title holders will mark their quads with a Superman sticker. :nod:

Colorado700R

LookieLoo- Verb, The act of eating shit while turning to see if your friends witnessed the almost cool thing you just did.

Colorado700R

RagDoll- Verb. the act accomplished (sometimes simulatiously with a Yardsale) wheras the rider gets catapulted of the quad with arms and legs flailing in all directions.  This act can be simulated by taking one of your kids stuffed animals by the arm and whipping it against the far wall as hard as you can.

Is it bad that I've expierenced every one of my posts thus far ??? :'(

:lol:

Peelz

aaron I call that "the nestea plunge" ( you remember the commercials)?

where you roll sideways and in order to stay clear of the rolling quad you do a reverse swan dive off the high side :lol:

Colorado700R

DitchBitch- Proper Noun, A Raptor Rider that rocks 20" sand stars at the dunes and leaves 300ft long trenches behind each tire on the dragstrip....but still wonders whyt they don't have any top end speed :slap:

Colorado700R

Lets try and used what we've learned thus far....

Did you see that Ditch Bitch Krandall ragdoll and yardsale when he lookieloo'd after the sugarcookie?

:rofl:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Ding-Ding- Noun, Name for any Banshee or other two stroke quad becuase of the sound they make at idle.

Colorado700R

Ding-Ding Sling- Noun. Name of the tow rope used for the banshee when it inevitably breaks down.