Mini-Winter Build

Started by Krandall, February 16, 2010, 08:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto13

The motor is in the mail and on its way back and should be there tuesday! I wanna see UPS mess up my packing job. Please let me know how it turns out for you Randy, and if you have any questions please give me a call. Hope you like it!!!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Colorado700R

thanks for shipping it to me Roy :thumbs:

PS: Randy, if you ever want to see this motor again..........send more nakie pictures of Lydia.. :nod:

Krandall

So, the motor's on it's way back to Minnesota :) WOOT!!!

I'd just like to stop and thank EVERYONE who has helped me out with this stupid mistake I made.  Roy/Gunz. Mad props to you guys first off for stepping up and saying you'd help me out. Seriously.. If that didn't happen, I don't know where I'd be right now.. A broke down rappy w/ a "broke down" owner. Roy, You've been awesome keepin me updated (good or bad) sending me some pics to see along the way as well. (still suck telling me it'd be another week to ship.. :bird: ) :lol: Gunz. I don't even know your wife and she helped get parts to Roy for me!!! Freakin awesome. Bo, For the countless times I called you asking questions and you even calling ME to check up and see where things are at and how they are going.  John @ RE. I don't know how many times I called you in 1 day lol. Had to be like 5 times within a 20 minute period. not one time did you get short or huffy with me. Just graciously answered the questions I had and no questions asked. You got my head thursday afternoon and had it out the next day!!! SERVICE DANG IT!!!!  Kama,  You saved my butt big time. I started looking all over for a crank in good shape. You shipped it to me, no questions asked (other than are you sure you don't wanna do a +5) But you sent it to me and didn't even charge me shipping (which I'd still like to pay you back for) Aaron, Socal, Pat, and Alkire (the initial 4 I can think of) giving me so much f*ckin chit that I didn't do a stroker....... :sit:  :lol:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I dont care that we're a smaller forum. I have no doubt in my mind that we have the best members there is to have out there. I've talked to so many of you on the phone. I talk to so many of you guys more than I talk to my own family!!!! Thank you everyone for all the help to get the raptor motor back together! Its' beyond appreciated!!!!

Motor will be here on Tuesday. I have a few other parts being shipped up to my parents place and then I'll be ready to rock!!!

-randy

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

we are all losers. JK

THat is quite cool.  :thumbs: I better see some karma blowin up for those guys. :)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Hey now I offered my stock crank too...didn't say too much about the stroker :lol: But just glad you got it all back together....Now don't forget the loctite next time :thumbs:

tonto13

Happy I could help you out and get you back up and running!
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Krandall

I got a little "teaser" from Roy on what I should be looking for when I get my package......

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

VelociRaptor

ALRIGHT! A huge box shapped roll of Duct tape!

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 30, 2010, 08:39:29 PM
I got a little "teaser" from Roy on what I should be looking for when I get my package......

you sure that didn't come from colombia? I am missing a shipment. :peels: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

just get it running already  :thumbs:  we will talk price later  ;) j/k, favors are more valuable to me than money
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Spartan

We know what kinda favor you're looking for.... :jerkoff: and maple syrup....

:rofl: You're the man for hooking him up with a crank :thumbs: yours was probably better condition than mine haha

Peelz

the best crank does not come from Canada.  ;)  :lol:

Alkire193

What in the hell is wrong with that box?? It took longer to pack than it did to rebuild the motor, probably cost more too!   :rofl:

Its ok Randy, not everyone has balls enough for the stroker, some just get another stock crank and like to mosey around and watch the trees. Point out all the little birds and rocks as they ride.  :rofl:

tonto13

Only one more day until you get the motor back!  :clap:
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Krandall

Quote from: Alkire193 on May 02, 2010, 11:02:28 AM
What in the hell is wrong with that box?? It took longer to pack than it did to rebuild the motor, probably cost more too!   :rofl:

Its ok Randy, not everyone has balls enough for the stroker, some just get another stock crank and like to mosey around and watch the trees. Point out all the little birds and rocks as they ride.  :rofl:

I got your bird watching right here :bird:

Will get the motor tomorrow after work and may be taking part of the day off on Wednesday to go up and put it in! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: