Gunny's thought of the day

Started by Gunz, December 01, 2009, 07:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

In his defense Shawn, it was chip and dale's weekend so he couldn't make it

Gunz

If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?

Peelz?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

just tremors.  :lol:

you think too much.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

chances are that vehicle doesnt have headlights?

Krandall

Good question.I think honestly, that'd be similar to the question.. If you have a plane on a treadmill, will it take off.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 04, 2010, 07:02:40 AM

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

headlights ain't gonna help ya if a deer jumps in the road :lol: If the theory is correct, you wouldn't be able to see the light from them. Can you imagine hitting bugs at that speed? :lol:

I still doubt that light speed is possible by anything other than light.  RAPTORS MAY GET CLOSE :lol:

my question? are 2007 se2's still sexier than every other quad at the speed of light? :rofl:

Colorado700R

as far as the lights concerned your vehicle is sitting still, so when the headlights are turned on they would infact be traveling almost 2 times the speed of light...

"Warp factor 2 Mr. Sulo" (Aka Peels...because he's gay like you)

Krandall

No thought today?

question..

Does light travel at a different speed in a vacuum?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on January 05, 2010, 11:36:18 AM
No thought today?

question..

Does light travel at a different speed in a vacuum?

diffrent from what?  Speed of light in a vacum is 670,615,343 miles per hour, in air the speed of light is nearly the same, however there are some transparent mediums that do slow light (IE Water)

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 04, 2010, 05:29:08 PM
as far as the lights concerned your vehicle is sitting still, so when the headlights are turned on they would infact be traveling almost 2 times the speed of light...

Dem R sum fast hedlites!!! HID? :lol:

Krandall

Just wondering. Because most objects without air resistance would travel faster. But since light isn't technically a "physical" object, not sure how air would effect it.

maybe I'll google it in a bit.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: