Modern Warfare 2

Started by 11Raptor, November 09, 2009, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Warren

i just beat the game on champain mode. i'm going to start playing online sometime soon. does anyone else have it on PS3? and could someone tell what the missions were that were supposed to be offensive?
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

disco

Quote from: warren on December 13, 2009, 10:47:23 AM
i just beat the game on champain mode. i'm going to start playing online sometime soon. does anyone else have it on PS3? and could someone tell what the missions were that were supposed to be offensive?

No Russian - the airport level.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Warren

that's the one i was thinking it would be. i thought there were 2 levels though?
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

russ-russ

Just the one as far as I know.

FWIW, I just prestige'd today.  Do over!  Oh well, I had M4 and SCAR mastery and was damn close on the M16.  Maybe I'll work some of the other weapons this time through.

Krandall

Nicely done! I'm glad they allowed prestiging in the PC version. COD:4 didn't allow it :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2009, 07:35:31 AM
Nicely done! I'm glad they allowed prestiging in the PC version. COD:4 didn't allow it :(

What is Prestiging?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

nothing reallly. It just gives you some different medals/challenges. Something for people who want to play a LOT.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Hefe

kinda like giving a kid a gold star on his homework

all the little boys can say "what prestige are you?"
I am 7th... how bout you 10th prestige man

kinda stupid for PC

I guess I understand it on the X-box (much more kids)

I really hope they fix this game :(
ModernWarFAIL 2

funyun

Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2009, 08:01:42 AM
nothing reallly. It just gives you some different medals/challenges. Something for people who want to play a LOT.

And puts you back at lvl 1. I want to prestige so I can get the "My Lil Pwny" title.  :nana:

russ-russ

Quote from: funyun on December 15, 2009, 09:14:20 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2009, 08:01:42 AM

And puts you back at lvl 1. I want to prestige so I can get the "My Lil Pwny" title.  :nana:
LOL, haven't seen "My Lil Pwny" yet.  I've been rockin "Highlander".  And the flying saucer of course.

russ-russ

Quote from: preddy08 on December 15, 2009, 07:57:53 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2009, 07:35:31 AM

What is Prestiging?
When you max out lvl 70, you basically start over.  Reset to lvl 1 but keep titles and callsigns intact.  You also get a different insignia next to your gamer tag showing you have "prestiged".  And you get 6 custom loadouts to build instead of only 5, kind of a nice little bonus.

bigbullseye78

not sure if I will prestige or not. to put all that time in to just have it taken away for a symbol and a load out to me doesn't seem worth it. could be because I'm not great at it and it will take me forever to get to lvl 70 any way. Friend me. GT is  Bigbullseye78
PC111
Monster Quad intake
DMC Force 4 duals
Hot Cam stage 3
13t front sprocket

fireman5166

Quote from: bigbullseye78 on December 16, 2009, 02:26:34 AM
not sure if I will prestige or not. to put all that time in to just have it taken away for a symbol and a load out to me doesn't seem worth it. could be because I'm not great at it and it will take me forever to get to lvl 70 any way. Friend me. GT is  Bigbullseye78

ok will do.  :nod:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Krandall

Yeah, but if you get to level 70.. And you're gonna keep going.. why not keep goin?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: