(SCHEDULE) 2010 LS Oklahoma 2nd Annual RaptorSource Rally. Oct 1-3rd 2010

Started by Gunz, October 26, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

just the old showers by the south entrance....perfectly clean :lol: JK they are nasty as hell. The rest are nice. Showers are hot.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

russ-russ

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

preddy08

is it time yet :(

Hate to say it, but its just gonna be me and my buddy Travis (yfzr) this time. Hopefully rocking the 92 ford E-150 conversion van :lol:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

preddy08

We're taking I-80 to York and pretty much stright south on Hwy 81 through Salina.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 11, 2010, 08:14:15 PM

Hate to say it, but its just gonna be me and my buddy Travis (yfzr) this time. Hopefully rocking the 92 ford E-150 conversion van :lol:

what about Peels and Krandall?  ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on August 12, 2010, 11:13:03 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on August 11, 2010, 08:14:15 PM

what about Peels and Krandall?  ;)

I've got a special spot for you two :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

SOUTHTHIRTY

I'm so In.... i read the first few posts they say there staying at LS power sports.. is this still correct? may can we get a sound off where everybody it staying when they get there. I'l be bringing 2-6 guys. man i can't weight.

MORAPTOR700

Glad to see you got reg. here Souththirty and
Also glad to see someone else represent'n the
St. Louis area!!!
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange