(SCHEDULE) 2010 LS Oklahoma 2nd Annual RaptorSource Rally. Oct 1-3rd 2010

Started by Gunz, October 26, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Dog

Quote from: Krandall on July 20, 2010, 03:18:57 PM
Is there some place we need to call, or is everything set up for us?

+1 ???

Looks like I'm all set to ride down with hefe, probably meeting up with them along the way.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

I'll get with Don this week at LS and get the sites set up. I need a roll call on who is in and what size shirt you need. Warning, the shirts are the sexy type so if you normally wear a Large, go with the XL. I've had the design made up for about 6 months now. Whatever deadline I made for these last year still stands. I don't have a price yet, but I'm thinking on the way cheap side. We had to many left overs last year, so it's gonna be a paypal setup this year and shirts will be given out at the rally.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

as of now I am counting on MD, Phucker and Barker

Talked to Tim yesterday, and though he has a VERY busy month, he wants to come down and shake the hands of the people who support him and make his stuff shine!

and I am a XL on the shirts (fatty)

Colorado700R

From Colorado so far....Laddy4fiddi, ductape660, C7R, DenverDude, Scooters700 and crew ??? , rupp49er +1, and maybe russ-russ 8)

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

large t-shirt plz.

Are we staying at LSPS sites? Regular sites might be better, closer to dunes...cheaper? not rocky and dusty ;)  Doesn't matter.... will be a blast no matter what. :woot:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Working on the Private sites for half price.... We got kinda loud a time or two last year. Plus the Park rates have gone up some too.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 17, 2010, 03:44:43 PM
Working on the Private sites for half price.... We got kinda loud a time or two last year. Plus the Park rates have gone up some too.

NOICE....can't imagine any of us being loud... :lol: :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

In my best lisp voice "hey guoiys.........could you keep the noise down........my infant son is trying to sleep and you pesky ATVers make too much noise in this 24hr offroad park!!!"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Firemann32

As far as I know i'm the only one off the site that's coming but a couple of my buddies and my sister are coming w/ me.

Firemann32 (me0
Glenn (Friend)
Jenny (Sister)

Maybe a couple others.

Glenn is bringing his camper for us to sleep in so I doubt it really matters for us an exact number right now since I think we'll all be in the camper.

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 17, 2010, 09:18:56 PM
In my best lisp voice "hey guoiys.........could you keep the noise down........my infant son is trying to sleep and you pesky ATVers make too much noise in this 24hr offroad park!!!"

oh damn...that's unfortunate.   :lol: