Dunes on Mars!

Started by Peelz, October 25, 2009, 08:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

I still have my paddles on. F**k it who's in?  :rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spider/Paleface513

You pay for gas I got the food,let's go
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Peelz

Think I need to remap for 90%+ carbon dioxide atmosphere? :lol: Might run a bit lean. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spider/Paleface513

-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Hefe

Peelz

Colorado700R

Dammit, I guess I'm tho only one with access to a vehicle that can pull Gunz trailers.....

"Yeah...you heard me.....hitch the trailer to that Saturn Five rocket and make sure the trailer lights work bitch!!"

:lol:

Segkast

Goddamnit, I gotta FERK with these F"n carbs AGAIN !?

I'll bring the whiskey :cheers:
Oury grips & Yamalube

tonto13

I got the grill and ice chest full of beer! Think i might blow a head gasket if I spray?
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Colorado700R

nah, but why go NOS when you can use rocket fuel :nod:

Just kidding Roy, don't even think about it :lol:

tonto13

I do work for the goverment!! :nod:
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Ranger

I'm in bring it on bitches

Colorado700R

Quote from: tonto13 on October 26, 2009, 06:39:52 PM
I do work for the goverment!! :nod:

One Acme rocket Wiley Coyote Raptor FTW !!

:nod:

bustedplastic

Gravity is only like 1/3 that of earths, so jumping will be pretty sweet.

Segkast

and more importantly, so will landing :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube