Dunes on Mars!

Started by Peelz, October 25, 2009, 08:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

lol seggie. Gonna need some giant ass jets for that bitch. :lol: slurpee straw size. :lol:

great point busted. Gonna do a 20 mile double baby! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

lol. From Mars to the moon. I'm doin it!

I think those with duals have ab etter chance in space though. a single since its on the right side. the exhaust will act as a propellant... so.. you guys will be doing circles.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 27, 2009, 08:20:37 AM
lol. From Mars to the moon. I'm doin it!

I think those with duals have ab etter chance in space though. a single since its on the right side. the exhaust will act as a propellant... so.. you guys will be doing circles.  :lol:

:lol: jeezus the duals vs single argument doesn't even stop on a different planet. Good GERD. :lol:

remember to crank up your preload. Turn the rebound waaaay down so you don't bounce into orbit. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Blair

FERK it.... if were going that far whats the few extra miles... im in....
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Firemann32