Quote from: Kenny on June 26, 2008, 09:04:20 AM
I wish I had a good answer ???

:lol:

Well.. I'm a noob.. You can make something up and I'll believe ya  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Kenny was mine shipped USPS, FEDEX or UPS?

Still not here  :(

J-HILT

He usually ships USPS well at least thats how I got it :thumbs:
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

Colorado700R

Quote from: J-HILT on June 26, 2008, 08:11:13 PM
He usually ships USPS well at least thats how I got it :thumbs:

Oh well, maybe tomorrow then  :(

Thanks  :thumbs:

richw3533

I did a little modifying to mine to accommodate for the littler air cleaner and the new fuel tank.  I will get installed pictures soon.

Go Big or Go Home....Trick it out to the max!

'08 Hollywood-Racing Diablo Venom
'09 Hollywood-Racing Diablo Roadster (coming soon)

desdak4

And here I was all proud of my setup thanks :'( :lol:

Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

Bosco

Quote from: Kenny on June 26, 2008, 06:19:23 AM
Quote from: Bosco on June 26, 2008, 03:41:22 AM
Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on June 17, 2008, 11:19:06 AM
word for word in what it does it's just not routed back into the air intake for emission reasons....

....exactly!!...better sealing...maybe? But will it make so much negative pressure that it will start too pull in pollutant's through the seals or maybe a leaky gasket....Seems like snake oil to ME!!... 
Cool....I'll take 4hp worth of snake oil please. One thing you can count on: If I sell it, it works.....Period. It's the way I run my business. This is a design theory that has proven itself in every form of racing, I just happened to get a valve that does the job without a pump. If your seals are so leaky that pollutants will come back through, this valve should be the last of your worries. I'll post dyno numbers as soon as Photobucket comes back up, 8)

...I never said that it would not work!....My point was/is the possible negative side affects of the unit! My seals are ok, what I meant by that statement is that an unknowing individual may purchase this unit and do some very costly damage to their machine!...What do you say to them then........"this valve should be the last of your worries" ??.....btw the motor is a pump! ;)

Bosco

Quote from: Krandall on June 26, 2008, 08:33:21 AM
Quote from: Kenny on June 26, 2008, 08:30:33 AM
Quote from: Krandall on June 26, 2008, 07:31:29 AM
My question is.. (Even though I already have one on the way.. :P )

I'm assuming that graph was from the same Bike. How come the curve on it is smooth stock, but when you put the valve in, it's choppy?
The rings haven't seated yet. It will smooth out as they seal :grin_nod:

I get that. But how come it's not choppy when the Valve is not installed? ???

Maybe the valve is Failing  :lol:.........

J-HILT

Quote from: Bosco on June 27, 2008, 03:21:21 AM
word for word in what it does it's just not routed back into the air intake for emission reasons....

....exactly!!...better sealing...maybe? But will it make so much negative pressure that it will start too pull in pollutant's through the seals or maybe a leaky gasket....Seems like snake oil to ME!!... 
Cool....I'll take 4hp worth of snake oil please. One thing you can count on: If I sell it, it works.....Period. It's the way I run my business. This is a design theory that has proven itself in every form of racing, I just happened to get a valve that does the job without a pump. If your seals are so leaky that pollutants will come back through, this valve should be the last of your worries. I'll post dyno numbers as soon as Photobucket comes back up, 8)

...I never said that it would not work!....My point was/is the possible negative side affects of the unit! My seals are ok, what I meant by that statement is that an unknowing individual may purchase this unit and do some very costly damage to their machine!...What do you say to them then........"this valve should be the last of your worries" ??.....btw the motor is a pump! ;)

So what do you see is the negative of this??? What negative side affects can this produce and why??? What kind of damage may this cause?? I am curious to know your reasoning...Thanks
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

socalrappy700

Quote from: J-HILT on June 27, 2008, 07:55:42 AM

So what do you see is the negative of this??? What negative side affects can this produce and why??? What kind of damage may this cause?? I am curious to know your reasoning...Thanks

+1
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Bert

Quote from: richw3533 on June 26, 2008, 09:17:25 PM
I did a little modifying to mine to accommodate for the littler air cleaner and the new fuel tank.  I will get installed pictures soon.

Rich that will look great on your Rappy  :thumbs: I can't wait for pics

Kenny

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 26, 2008, 06:03:40 PM

USPS. If you did not get it today, let's give till tomorrow, then I'll kick my mailman's ass!  :jaw:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on June 27, 2008, 05:11:56 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on June 26, 2008, 06:03:40 PM

USPS. If you did not get it today, let's give till tomorrow, then I'll kick my mailman's ass!  :jaw:

You put the address as Colorado, not Columbia right  :lol:

700rSE

i wish raptors always came with those #'s

Bosco

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 27, 2008, 08:04:26 AM
Quote from: J-HILT on June 27, 2008, 07:55:42 AM

+1

...Hmm!...just reread through this thread or this quote from the beginning and ponder on it for a few hours! Its pretty simple...Really!!