What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devious700rSE

got the motor all back together after buying the top end rebuild kit from our sponsor TQS can i say it was an amazing kit...had no problems with anything thanks alot guys. All i have left to do now is tune power numbers to come shortly
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Krandall

I got my motor set in the frame this past weekend.

got all the wiring connectors greased and hooked up. Have to buy a new chain and sprocket set. then pick up some oil/filter.

Should hopefully be able to hear it run in a few weeks (can't make it up there this weekend) :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Quote from: Krandall on February 01, 2011, 11:59:34 AM
I got my motor set in the frame this past weekend.

got all the wiring connectors greased and hooked up. Have to buy a new chain and sprocket set. then pick up some oil/filter.

Should hopefully be able to hear it run in a few weeks (can't make it up there this weekend) :(

Needs:

New Nerfs
New Footpegs
New wheels
New plastics
New grips

New owner  :P  :rofl:

Krandall

Got the new sprockets/chain.

Yet another busy weekend ahead. :(

... I was nice and didn't put anything incriminating on your calendar envelope..... makes me second guess doing so now..

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Danny T

Can i post what i did to my yFZ? ok im going to anyway! i ordered a set of Houser Pro Bounce (they gave me 15%off:-D) anddddd also am trying to get a nice bumper, but all the ones out there are ugly. I loved the GYTR for the raptor...

O and the raptor got the stock a arms back on, with the stock axle and stem on the way!

rappyfreak

Installed my new rear 22x11x9 Kenda Knarly tires, will give em a try on sunday, hope I wont need the 13t front sprocket...
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Alkire193

Quote from: Krandall on March 03, 2011, 12:09:03 PM

... I was nice and didn't put anything incriminating on your calendar envelope..... makes me second guess doing so now..

Soak the corner in oil, rub it in gun powder and just sit back and hope they cant trace it back to you. haha, is it really coming? I could use a pick me up, this place sucks nuts!

Krandall

Yup, I don't know how long it takes to get over there. I assume they put some sort of priority on soldier packages. I dunno.. It takes like a week to get stuff to Australia. So I'd assume it'll take somethin like that to you.

Let me know when you get it! :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

dragonz

Quote from: Alkire193 on March 05, 2011, 09:46:12 AM
Quote from: Krandall on March 03, 2011, 12:09:03 PM

Soak the corner in oil, rub it in gun powder and just sit back and hope they cant trace it back to you. haha, is it really coming? I could use a pick me up, this place sucks nuts!
Don't worry, I'm sure he "soaked it" with something special for you!
You'll know what his favourite was cos the pages will be stuck together!
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Spartan

MORAPTOR700

Flipped my rear shock link and took the nerf bars to be powder coated.  :clap:  When I flipped the rear link it dropped 2 3/4", know I have to get the front down a little. 
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Spartan

rappyfreak

Installed my new DWT Drift beadlocks, they look awesome! then went out for a 6 hr ride.
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Peelz

took out the cam.... dont need it anyways, I dont ride it :lol: 

cleaned filter and prefilter. they were CAKED with sand still from LS rally
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dragonz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 28, 2011, 06:44:30 AM
took out the cam.... dont need it anyways, I dont ride it :lol: 

cleaned filter and prefilter. they were CAKED with sand still from LS rally
you sure it was sand???
& if it was, why was it so well stuck there  :confused:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves