What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

Quote from: Langford on August 31, 2011, 04:07:05 PM
Last week...

removed the front brakes,  removed start button/kill switch/headlight switch cluster and wiring, removed the stock pegs with Misfit Fab extensions and installed BBIII lightweight pegs, removed battery, and installed 26" drag axle in place of the 34" play axle. 

Today...

Mounted the manifold (-1 exhaust stud  :(), turbo is on, new turbo support bracket on, new down pipe is on, new BOV, new light-weight battery, and refilled the coolant.

Tomorrow...

do the "clutch mod", change the oil, wire up new start button, put all the plastics back on and clean it up for the dunes this weekend.

Next week...

Install new fireball drag stem/bar combo and put this pig back on the scale to see what she weighs now (388.5 lbs wet before recent mods). 

Lookin good!

Spartan

Converted it to sand mode...paddles on with new front sandstars

dragonz

told it "I'm glad you're not a 700".............. :rofl: :rofl:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

rappyfreak

Well did a buttload of stuff to the rappy:
- Installed the OMI greasable mount, very nice piece!
- Calibrated valves, intake a little tight, exhaust were perfect
- Installed new Motion Pro throttle cable
- installed new CR9EKPA spark plug
- Installed new Hellbound throttle with extended lever
- Installed new ishock i3500 +2 a-arms and ss brake lines
- Drained and changed the coolant
- Did an oil change and added Mobil 1 5w50 oil
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is IƱigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dragonz

going to have to write a thread about what I have done to my 660..............
been a couple of things
2003 Raptor 660LE
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Cammy

Yesterday just finished up tearing the head, jug, and clutch cover off to clean them. :rofl: Oh ya and a few new things went in with it.

Spartan

Started working on my buddy's quad...found out he bent his middle crossbar on the frame (where the motor mount is) and his skid plate is torn up. upgrade time. Gonna be swapping a few parts for him and doing a service.

Alkire193

Pat doing a service? That's like me asking Krandall to time my engine. That's like asking Preddy to pick a brand of shock other than Elka. That's like telling 4Gunz4x4 his quad is "fast enough". That's like telling Cammie and Segkast "Canada Rocks, we all want to live there!" Who is this guy and does he have insurance? :rofl:

Quote from: Spartan on October 29, 2011, 12:27:21 PM
Started working on my buddy's quad...found out he bent his middle crossbar on the frame (where the motor mount is) and his skid plate is torn up. upgrade time. Gonna be swapping a few parts for him and doing a service.

Spartan

Those of us that actually have a quad in front of us can learn :thumbs: So unless you can demonstrate to me you actually even know what a 4 wheeler looks like, you got no room to talk :door:

Peelz

you forgot....

Asking peels to modify his atv at all....  ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dragonz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 31, 2011, 11:27:36 AM
you forgot....

Asking peels to modify his atv at all....  ;)
he'd rather shag sheep..........
2003 Raptor 660LE
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Alkire193

Spartan

Finally back in total trail mode...got my RAZR2s today along with some used hipers I scored cheap. one has a leak but I think some sealant will hold it for now til I figure out what parts I need to change on it.

Peelz

how do you ride with your handlebars all stickin up like that at the grips? my wrists hurt just lookin at it :lol:

looks sweet with the red rings, and red levers...  :thumbs: