What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Cammy

I think they are from Misfit Fabricators over on RF. They look good rappyfreak!

rappyfreak

Yep, from Misfit Fabrications, really well made
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Spartan

Washed the quads...figured I'd show off the new black clear cam cover I got from monsterquad

Big image alert....
http://i.imgur.com/EJG9j.jpg

Yes I am gonna get the headers coated fairly soon....

rappyfreak

'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Dales396LT4

broke it down for a new head gasket.... After 100+hrs just dum luck... After some clean up I will put back together in the am

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Dales396LT4

Well it's back up and all is ok     ya :) The hard part is the ex. pipe (Sparks BCX6) sucks to get off/apart..

Spartan

I thought those were supposed to be the easiest pipes to install and remove?

Dales396LT4

My HMF was way EZ.. I think the ceramic coating make it harder..

rappyfreak

Almost finished installing my Fox Podium rear shock, don't really like where the fitting makes the hose go, it goes towards the exhaust... will have to take her ass appart to see where else I can route the hose.

Spartan

You're a balla now freaky :pimp:

I stuck my motowoz reservoir in the tool area under the seat. hose is inside of the tail light cover

rappyfreak

Hmmmmmm really liking that idea Pat, will see if I make it work, I really like the front mounting but it really goes close to the exhaust pipe...

Spartan