What did you do to your Raptor today? v2

Started by Krandall, October 02, 2009, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headrope

Unloaded it from the trailer, took a deep breath ... and decided to do start cleanup and maintenance another day (I rode more than 200 miles over the past couple of days).
UPDATED (4/04): Washed the Oregon off of it. She was a dirty, dirty girl.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Colorado700R

Adam @ motoadventure got all the remaining circlip out, ordering a couple shift forks and gaskets, and a new clutch basket...should be ready to rock next week.

rappyfreak

Installed my ASV levers  :clap: Now waiting for my Flexx bars from TQS to reinstall them again  :lol:
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Nick

Put on my new rear rims/tires. Ordering the fronts next week.  :nod:

Nick

put the front rims on, went camping from wend - tuesday in pine river at spider lake, it was a blast,fronts still hold well.

Colorado700R

Krandall

nick, you gotta get rid of those stocker fronts ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Bert

Nick the rims are looking good. How did your swing arm skidplate hold up? Last time I was there I strength tested mine. Lol. It held up but after that I bought an aftermarket.   :nod:

THIS ASS FOR RENT

Nick....you live on Queen St?  :gunny:

Sorry guy, I couldnt help myself :rofl:
The wheels and tires look great :thumbs:

Headrope

Washed the Mount Saint Helens of my quad after spending the weekend riding at Moses Lake, Wash.
Next up: Installing carrier bearings and new seals. I had to park my Raptor during the trip after a buddy noticed my left rear wheel and axle 'bouncing' while I was midair.
Apparently I was one more jump away from being this guy ...

Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

1. Adjusted Valves.
2. Put chain on.
3. Got some longer bolts for my nerfs (that go to where the motor mounts are)
4. Put gas in it (non cherry scented 110....)
5. Put new map on it.
6. Started it.
7. Realized shifter was at my apartment *facepalm*
8. used a vice grip and put it in 2nd gear.
9. Started it and rode around in 2nd.. It was awesome!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

denver dude

Finished it, thanks to a few really good friends.

Racers Edge 777 Raptor  "YETTI"
2003 Kawasaki Lakota 300
BAD ASS 400ex

Don't let your battleship mouth override your rowboat ass.

Kamakazi

that looks pretty good denver dude, tell me, how did the grafix go on?  i know i might have come up with a few new swears putting mine on :lol:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Nick

Quote from: Bert on May 25, 2011, 06:54:05 AM
Nick the rims are looking good. How did your swing arm skidplate hold up? Last time I was there I strength tested mine. Lol. It held up but after that I bought an aftermarket.   :nod:

I love the new look!

My stock skids are holding up so far and i'm suprised because spider lake is pretty rocky. I am going to order some aftermarket soon. This next month I'll ad a few things.  

Randy a dude on craigslist has some i razrs front and' rear for 175$  , 9 inch rear rims, you should go in on them with me  ;) then i'll get the fronts.
Also, I'm coming over for a  valve/hand job ok!!! maybe i'll pick up a cam quick and we can put that stuff in.!
and we need to go ride in Gilbert,my buddy just got back and said it was awesome
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/trail_detail.html?id=13%5D***

oh and i do NOT live on queen stgreet,  I was at jasons house aka axleguy lol