Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

They don't scare me... Iran f*ckin scares me. ::)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 18, 2008, 08:04:49 AM
They don't scare me... Iran f*ckin scares me. ::)

yeah, they top my list.  But china is in with them.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 07:55:25 AM
Quote from: Krandall on June 18, 2008, 07:46:04 AM
Jun 18 1900

The Empress Dowager of China orders all foreigners killed. Among those meeting this fate are the foreign diplomats, their families, as well as hundreds of Christian missionaries and their Chinese converts.

Damn.. :help:

China has me worried.

China is a more of an economical concern than a military concern. They will start building it better for much less. They are already building it for less. If they get on the ball like Japan we're in serious trouble.

Iran doesn't have much of a military. The nuke issue should be kept in check, but if they are going to use it for power purposes like they claim, it should be regulated by a superpower. Take spent rods and dispose of properly. Islamic republics with nuclear capability scare me. The first place they want to go with a nuke is Israel and guess who gets up in their business.....the good ol' US and A. The program in Iran is highly developed and can only be regulated. Sanctions won't cut it. If Russia (supplier of Iran's uranium) will stick to their end of the deal and dispose of spent rods, then it would be okay......If you could only fully trust Mother Russia.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 09:02:49 AM
Jun 18 1900

The Empress Dowager of China orders all foreigners killed. Among those meeting this fate are the foreign diplomats, their families, as well as hundreds of Christian missionaries and their Chinese converts.

China has me worried.

China is a more of an economical concern than a military concern. They will start building it better for much less. They are already building it for less. If they get on the ball like Japan we're in serious trouble.

Iran doesn't have much of a military. The nuke issue should be kept in check, but if they are going to use it for power purposes like they claim, it should be regulated by a superpower. Take spent rods and dispose of properly. Islamic republics with nuclear capability scare me. The first place they want to go with a nuke is Israel and guess who gets up in their business.....the good ol' US and A. The program in Iran is highly developed and can only be regulated. Sanctions won't cut it. If Russia (supplier of Iran's uranium) will stick to their end of the deal and dispose of spent rods, then it would be okay......If you could only fully trust Mother Russia.

~Brian

Trust russia....yeah right.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yeah, Isreal is the FIRST place to go, as soon as an islamic higher up gets a hold of a nuke, it'll be threats and BAM. Done.

I like to think Iran is for peacful purposes with this project, if so, why not let US help em out in making sure its regulated?

I guess, if I was in another country though.. I think the US would be one of the last countries I'd trust, our government has to jmuch sh*t up their sleeves.. :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 09:18:19 AM
Jun 18 1900

China has me worried.

~Brian

I think they were a little more trustworthy when Boris was in office. They are questionable again. We should really get back on track with Russia. They produce a shitload of oil, and it's too cold to farm there. I remember Reagan trading wheat with them in the 80's. He was brilliant.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 09:22:41 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 09:18:19 AM
Jun 18 1900

China has me worried.

~Brian

I think they were a little more trustworthy when Boris was in office. They are questionable again. We should really get back on track with Russia. They produce a shitload of oil, and it's too cold to farm there. I remember Reagan trading wheat with them in the 80's. He was brilliant.

~Brian

I miss Reagan.   :(
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

shit so this is wat rk speak is like. i have no idea what the FERK you guys are talkin bout
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on June 18, 2008, 09:20:56 AM
Yeah, Isreal is the FIRST place to go, as soon as an islamic higher up gets a hold of a nuke, it'll be threats and BAM. Done.

I like to think Iran is for peacful purposes with this project, if so, why not let US help em out in making sure its regulated?

I guess, if I was in another country though.. I think the US would be one of the last countries I'd trust, our government has to jmuch sh*t up their sleeves.. :help:

The US hasn't had diplomatic relations with Iran since the Islamic revolution in the 1980's. We supported their former leader,  Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran, before the Ayatollah Khomeini took power. Since then, we've been at their throats. We even support Saddam's war with Iran, and supplied Iraq with weapons to fight Iran back in the 80's.

If there is a change of guard in November, I think the next President will reach out to a few of our so called enemies and try to restore relations with a few countries.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: who else but rk on June 18, 2008, 09:30:17 AM
shit so this is wat rk speak is like. i have no idea what the FERK you guys are talkin bout

:confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 09:30:48 AM
Quote from: Krandall on June 18, 2008, 09:20:56 AM

The US hasn't had diplomatic relations with Iran since the Islamic revolution in the 1980's. We supported their former leader,  Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran, before the Ayatollah Khomeini took power. Since then, we've been at their throats. We even support Saddam's war with Iran, and supplied Iraq with weapons to fight Iran back in the 80's.

If there is a change of guard in November, I think the next President will reach out to a few of our so called enemies and try to restore relations with a few countries.

~Brian

Reagan didn't mess with talking to them.....I don't think the new prez should.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum