Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

skeet shooting?

Since it was my first time I started off with a .22 revolver. Then a tiny ass .22 semi auto. Then .38 special. My Dad has some Czech. gun that he has no clue wtf it is but there was a .45 handgun in the lane next to us and the Czech was making just as much noise. Attempted to shoot the Tech-9 but it wasnt loading correctly so he only managed to shoot a half clip. fun stuff.

dick-84

That sounds like a good as time. I want to buy a 40cal soon. But it will be on my side all the time. Just not at work.  :lol:

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on June 15, 2008, 09:31:16 PM
That sounds like a good as time. I want to buy a 40cal soon. But it will be on my side all the time. Just not at work.  :lol:

we were at Gander Mountain one time and they had .50 caliber handguns ranging in size from barely and barrel to a barrel almost 8 inches long all in a case. I thought I was gonna shit myself. A .40 would be a bit big to be carrying around all the time.

dick-84

A 50cal would be a bit big to carry but a 40cal would be perfect. I have a few friends that carry a 40 all the time.

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on June 15, 2008, 09:34:59 PM
A 50cal would be a bit big to carry but a 40cal would be perfect. I have a few friends that carry a 40 all the time.

I think a 40 cal would fly outta my hands :lol: I really liked the .38 the best. :grin_nod:

dick-84

I like the .38 specials. A .40 isnt that bad tho. Has some kick but i think u would be ok. Maybe u should prop your self up with something tho.  :rofl:

Krandall

we have a .44 rifle, that sucker kicks! :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on June 15, 2008, 09:37:46 PM
I like the .38 specials. A .40 isnt that bad tho. Has some kick but i think u would be ok. Maybe u should prop your self up with something tho.  :rofl:

tripod!  :lol: I think I qould be ok with the Tech-9 though. Looks so badass :grin_nod:

who else but rk

i shot a 20 cal riffle. i liked it alot. didnt want to try the 12 cal just yet tho
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

kyledvor61

Quote from: who else but rk on June 15, 2008, 09:44:36 PM
i shot a 20 cal riffle. i liked it alot. didnt want to try the 12 cal just yet tho

the range we were at is only a pistol range. We dont have any rifles but I'd love to try one.

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

kyledvor61

Quote from: who else but rk on June 15, 2008, 09:47:32 PM
pussy

I want to try one though. If we go to a different range maybe we can rent one...

dick-84

They are a blast. U have to shoot one.  :thumbs:

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on June 15, 2008, 09:53:01 PM
They are a blast. U have to shoot one.  :thumbs:

after the first time I already want a rifle :lol: :lol:

dick-84

Rifles are fun but i want a handgun more!