Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

gott go mow the grass guys, unfortunatley, it is not "emo" and will not cut itself. All the extra rain hasn't been very helpful in my quest to be lazy :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on June 13, 2008, 03:06:10 PM
gott go mow the grass guys, unfortunatley, it is not "emo" and will not cut itself. All the extra rain hasn't been very helpful in my quest to be lazy :grin_nod:

damn grass
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 03:02:37 PM
Des Moines is being evacuated now. 190,000 people in the city.

~Brian

holy crap.

Flynbyu

It's a voluntary evacuation, unlike the mandatory evacuation when Katrina hit New Orleans.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/06/13/midwest.flooding.ap/index.html

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 03:15:51 PM
It's a voluntary evacuation, unlike the mandatory evacuation when Katrina hit New Orleans.

~Brian

holy crap check out the 3rd pic. can you say jetski?

exentix

lol kyle, i havent ridden it too much lowered and widened yet, tomorrow is the first time i will be able to ride it like that out of 3rd gear  :nana: im pumped lol...

dick-84

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

lol poor dick, he gets picked on soo much

Flynbyu

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 13, 2008, 03:17:20 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 03:15:51 PM

~Brian

holy crap check out the 3rd pic. can you say jetski?

Until you hit something submerged. Our local rescue teams run WaveRunners on the Arkansas River.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

shookie

2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

kyledvor61

who else but rk

went skeet shoting today for the first time. i loved it! it was fun.
also stopped near the track to look. there were at least 3 guys there with fith wheel trailers!!! it was crazy! it was jsut the local track. saw a kid that was down right nasty on a 85, smokin everyone out there including the 450s. the i saw a guy pick up a kid and put him on a yz350f. i thaught this kid must be nasty, hes like 5 feet and on a 250. then he did a lap on the track. kid was revvin the FERK outa it in the air and was terrable! he was a law suit waiting to happen
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Colorado700R

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!