Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume IV

Started by Flynbyu, June 06, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPS man just came with stock exhaust. Now I can actually ride! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

exentix

nice kyle... i get to ride tomorrow  :nana:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on June 13, 2008, 02:26:24 PM
nice kyle... i get to ride tomorrow  :nana:

As soon as I got it on it rained.  :mad: :mad: I mihgt get to ride later but just in the driveway :mad:

exentix

that sucks, but i cant even ride in my driveway lol... this is the first time i get to ride in over a month

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on June 13, 2008, 02:31:54 PM
that sucks, but i cant even ride in my driveway lol... this is the first time i get to ride in over a month

how do you like it lowered and widened?

shookie

It's pretty jacked up. Record for Cedar river level (considered 100 year flood) in 1993: 22 ft expected to crest at 33 today.ouch Gonna take the FZ1 for a ride to check out the rivers near us. I am feeling quite fortunate to be on high ground. DO some searches on Cedar Rapids, Ia. 1.5 hrs north of me. Gettin it the worst.
[/quote]
You got it bad on your side of iowa. Over here the missouri is out of its banks. Heres a sit you can look up the water level for rivers. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=oax
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

kyledvor61

Quote from: shookie on June 13, 2008, 02:50:08 PM

It's pretty jacked up. Record for Cedar river level (considered 100 year flood) in 1993: 22 ft expected to crest at 33 today.ouch Gonna take the FZ1 for a ride to check out the rivers near us. I am feeling quite fortunate to be on high ground. DO some searches on Cedar Rapids, Ia. 1.5 hrs north of me. Gettin it the worst.
You got it bad on your side of iowa. Over here the missouri is out of its banks. Heres a sit you can look up the water level for rivers. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=oax
[/quote]

were up a few feet in IL

kyledvor61

and Wisconsin Dells is basically gone

Flynbyu

Man. That's terrible. I feel for you guys.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

yeah guys, it not good. Evacuated most of the city Cedar Rapids. Western Ia is not so bad.

didn't even think about the dells. that sucks.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Flynbyu

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 13, 2008, 02:56:25 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 02:55:02 PM

~Brian

no you may not.

Bad thing is a lot of people don't have flood insurance. If the home isn't on the flood plain, it's not required. Very bad.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 02:59:43 PM

~Brian

no you may not.

Bad thing is a lot of people don't have flood insurance. If the home isn't on the flood plain, it's not required. Very bad.

~Brian

that would have to suck so bad. They showed on the news some houses falling into the river and floating away

Flynbyu

Des Moines is being evacuated now. 190,000 people in the city.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 02:59:43 PM

~Brian

no you may not.

~Brian

yeah, and cars too. Watch out for those cars for sale soon with "new interiors." I knew a guy who lived down there, with a levee a block away. Normal times, the water is 4-5 ft below his street level(below the levee). I asked him once "don't you worry" "nothin I can do about it if it does" Ummmm, yeah move! I just saw a picture of said neighborhood. "Glub, Glub, Glub"  I'm prayin for those that are still there.

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 13, 2008, 03:02:37 PM
Des Moines is being evacuated now. 190,000 people in the city.

~Brian

just heard that on my way home. Holy $hit!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"