Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Kids say the damndest things....  (Read 25970 times)

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
Re: Kids say the damndest things....
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2014, 09:47:35 AM »
:lol:

teach them... it's ok to lie to Asian people... they don't matter!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2014, 09:48:20 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2014, 09:56:11 AM »
I will title this post "Honesty does not always pay off"

Last night, I did not feel like cooking, so we hopped in mommas new ride, and booked it to the nearest chinese buffet. Upon entering, there is a price list of age groups for buffet.

kids 1-3 free
kids 3-5 3.25.
kids 6-11 6.50
adult 9.00
senior 7.50

I wink at the missus and say: "Ok, Colin's 5 then right? she winks back"
We sit down. FULLY Chinese waitress "whuh you chill-ren want for dee-ner? How old"?

Nichole says "10....and 5..." Colin, NOW 7, mind you, pauses for a few seconds, then looks up from his waaay outdated chinese Zodiac calendar placemat, glares at his mom and YELLS: "I am NOT 5, you KNOW I am 7 mommy I'm in first grade!"

shit :mad:

split second, im thinking "hmm do I play it off as an accident? or do I pound my fist like a scorned redneck and say "Dammit boy youre 5 if I say youre 5"

my wife beats me to the punch. " oh my goodness, not sure what I was thinking...I must be getting old he IS 7"

Waitress face never changed(well she is asian, thats how they are) stonefaced...no humor, im nearly busting a gut.

morale of this story: If youre gonna try and swindle a chinese buffet, have family meeting before hand.

Little bastard cost me 3 dollars and 25 cents.  :rofl:

Then that asian lady drove home from work....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wGdZCVsKaw

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2014, 09:12:09 AM »
Well...Aidan is at it again. Hes really been getting into the dumb pun jokes...and he got me last night. I was in the middle of being in rage mode about the battery dying while were in town stranded...

"hey dad, what do you call a white guy who hates peanut butter and chocolate?"

"REESE-IST"  :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love being a dad. Although I think the point is to raise good citizens, not just have them for your own entertainment. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2014, 09:21:37 AM »
Why does it have to be a white guy...

JUST SAYIN.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2014, 09:38:44 AM »

JUST SAYIN.

I asked this too... talked to him about it, he didn't know. I'm sure equates "racist" with old southern white man.

but...hey...

it works.  :rofl:

-------------------------------------------

I would like to add. sort of off topic(as if that bull$hit really matters any more LOL) I just read this whole thread. And I have a huge smile on my face, not from passing gas either.  :rofl:

Got Little nostalgic...I am Certainly glad I came across the Raptor forums so many years ago....Its been a pleasure to make your "Acquaintance" all you degenerates have made my day, on many occasions.  :thumbs:

If I could take those couple years where we all had bitchin quads, and the free time to do rallies, and this site was hoppin and in full poor taste humor swing, and relive it, that would be pretty epic.  8)  :clap:

And, I miss Gunny, hope hes doin alright....  :)  :thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »

JUST SAYIN.

I asked this too... talked to him about it, he didn't know. I'm sure equates "racist" with old southern white man.

but...hey...

it works.  :rofl:

-------------------------------------------

I would like to add. sort of off topic(as if that bull$hit really matters any more LOL) I just read this whole thread. And I have a huge smile on my face, not from passing gas either.  :rofl:

Got Little nostalgic...I am Certainly glad I came across the Raptor forums so many years ago....Its been a pleasure to make your "Acquaintance" all you degenerates have made my day, on many occasions.  :thumbs:

If I could take those couple years where we all had bitchin quads, and the free time to do rallies, and this site was hoppin and in full poor taste humor swing, and relive it, that would be pretty epic.  8)  :clap:

And, I miss Gunny, hope hes doin alright....  :)  :thumbs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amen. Yea, yesterday I was going through old threads lookin at kenny posts. so awesome. I was organizing my garage at the parents place, found some random raptor parts and brought me back to when I had that bitch in pieces entirely.

fk.. Just brings back good times. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2014, 11:06:08 AM »
yeah after you said that...was reading some too.

Damn there was a lot of information I knew, and have forgotten. specs, tolerances... which valve springs were best... so Much stuff I thought was important, and now is not-like, how much air the stock fan flows :lol:

then LOL'd at when kenny flaked out, then came back, then flaked out again lol People started callin him out.. then the pic of the throttle bodies on his porch made me laugh.  :thumbs:

I remember I got REALLY into numbers for a few months, researching on my own, and then I realized...I'm not going to have time to do ANY of that crap, or to race or ride the bike I build so.... I'M out, back to OT threads! :rofl:

and YES on old raptor parts.

magz if youre reading this...I still have the adjustment tools for the shocks on the SE2 from Randy's susp kit :lol:

Still have the stock cam lol. wheel spacers... a 660 carrier bearing set, shock covers.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
I have a +2 SLC LAdder swinger, new bearings, stock cam, HC2, 1 spark arrestor, stock headlights (after I upgraded to HID) think that's about it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2014, 02:11:53 PM »
lol send me the headlights. I have one, but its busted to shit. I saw it and I was daydreaming about stickin em to the side of my bike :lol:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2014, 02:22:14 PM »
headlight bulbs* :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2014, 02:51:30 PM »
headlight bulbs* :lol:

what the hell good is that gonna do me!? LOL

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2015, 09:11:16 AM »
Recently, we're dealing with the loss of Santa Claus.

:nod:

Colin, going on 9 now... we find out from Aidan, 12, that "Colin only tells you guys he believes in Santa, because he thinks hell get more presents"

first... LMFAO. second...he's probably right.  :rofl:

then, last monday, Nichole has been working her face off(tis the season), Colin snuggled in bed with her, chilling in the morning last week before I was leaving for work.... she's grilling him, trying to get him to crack, he's not relenting. Aidan comes in the room....

"DUDE, get over it, just tell them you don't believe already, they're still gonna freakin spoil you!"

100% truth.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:13:46 AM by Peels »

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2015, 10:21:05 AM »
Recently, we're dealing with the loss of Santa Claus.

:nod:

Colin, going on 9 now... we find out from Aidan, 12, that "Colin only tells you guys he believes in Santa, because he thinks hell get more presents"

first... LMFAO. second...he's probably right.  :rofl:

then, last monday, Nichole has been working her face off(tis the season), Colin snuggled in bed with her, chilling in the morning last week before I was leaving for work.... she's grilling him, trying to get him to crack, he's not relenting. Aidan comes in the room....

"DUDE, get over it, just tell them you don't believe already, they're still gonna freakin spoil you!"

100% truth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember when my mom asked me about santa clause. She's just like. Don't tell your brother.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: