300' Preddy

Started by preddy08, July 20, 2009, 02:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

You've seen XC Preddy. You've seen MX Preddy. I now proudly introduce 300' Preddy  :clap:

I was wondering, you guys with 300' experience how is the stance of the quad? I'm thinking the rear is sitting a little too low. That can easily be fixed. I'm just using square stock steel, so it will be a matter of minutes to raise it back up a little. The race track is a well groomed sandy/dirt mix.  have my +2 swingarm back on, and 21x12x8 10pdl haulers with stock gearing.

What do you think?

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Gunz

Holy shit those 21's look huge.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

shookie

Nice. Did you find out any more info. I didnt make it there today. I called they guy that heads it but not answer. ::)
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

preddy08

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on July 20, 2009, 03:26:10 PM
Holy shit those 21's look huge.

Thats what she said  :rofl:

I have them aired up pretty good right now. 8-10 PSI. I'll drop down to around 3-4 when its go time.

I got no info so far. All I have is that the races start at 7.  :(

Krandall

She looks sexy lowered man! :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: Krandall on July 20, 2009, 03:32:24 PM
She looks sexy lowered man! :thumbs:

Yep, I need to set up some struts for little sahara in oct. Trying to find a +8/10 swinger for her now.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

I would do nasty things to that bike, so sexy

1badazz_700r

i have raced 300' a time or 2. and it looks good :thumbs: Im thinking with stock gearing and those big ass tires it will probably be about the same as 20" dirt tires with a 15t front. post up the number's when your done :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Peelz

all that work, still no back brake :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

I'd like to see how far I could jump that thing like that, lol.

Blair

who needs a rear brake anyway... hahah

looks good dude...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Krandall

The rotor sure looks purdy though peelzz  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

rotor, chain, pinch bolts......PSSSHHH who needs that crap!