300' Preddy

Started by preddy08, July 20, 2009, 02:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 21, 2009, 09:59:45 AM
rotor, chain, pinch bolts......PSSSHHH who needs that crap!

:lol: chain schmain.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

It's all overrated.  :rolleyes:
:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Livingmylife93

Sure is gonna go fast without a chain :p

But, the raptor looks sexy as shit, one of my favorites on the site.

socalrappy700

is that a tflub I see?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Blair

Quote from: preddy08 on July 21, 2009, 09:59:45 AM
rotor, chain, pinch bolts......PSSSHHH who needs that crap!

thats all just extra weight that you dont need for a drag...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Alkire193

I didnt install mine when I put my +4 on, really a waste of time if you ask me.

preddy08

The races were FUNNNN to say the least. I'm now hooked and have some "plans" up my sleeve. I was all worried about the DS's around here, now not so much....lol. There was a SICK drag/light weight 450r that I traded wins with. The last run he ran me down in the last 50' to beat be by a hair. My bike was not running well for some ungodly reason. It would pop and sputter from about 5000RPM and up so I had to short shift pretty bad.

I thought that I was going to have way too much traction, but I could MELT off the 10 paddle haulers. Maybe next year its time for something bigger.

Quick video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNG-kX8ESto
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

shookie

Quote from: preddy08 on July 24, 2009, 02:51:29 PM
The races were FUNNNN to say the least. I'm now hooked and have some "plans" up my sleeve. I was all worried about the DS's around here, now not so much....lol. There was a SICK drag/light weight 450r that I traded wins with. The last run he ran me down in the last 50' to beat be by a hair. My bike was not running well for some ungodly reason. It would pop and sputter from about 5000RPM and up so I had to short shift pretty bad.

I thought that I was going to have way too much traction, but I could MELT off the 10 paddle haulers. Maybe next year its time for something bigger.

Quick video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNG-kX8ESto

Damn i only got to see u race the first one.  :(
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Peelz

totally useful smily!

:pics:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

shookie

Good thing they made a 2 stroke class. last year it was unfair.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs

preddy08

You herd what my bike sounded like on the first run. TOTAL CRAP! Murphys Law I guess

shookie

Quote from: preddy08 on July 24, 2009, 04:36:08 PM
You herd what my bike sounded like on the first run. TOTAL CRAP! Murphys Law I guess
yep total crap so how did you finish?
2008 Raptor 700r SE

preddy08

It took me 5 races to get eliminated  :( But considering what I went up agains I think I did well.

Alkire193

Install your chain next time, added power  :thumbs:

Great video!

r00st

What gear did you launch in? How many shifts?

What was your gearing?
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF