My build....................

Started by Colorado700R, July 16, 2009, 04:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

She ran like a champ :clap:

Only losses were to Troy by 1 and 1/2 bike in a quarter mile, and the shee by 3-4 bike in the quarter.

Time for an ignition controller :nod:

Troy

That bike hauled the mail for sure, very impressive for not even being on the dyno yet  :thumbs:

Raginraptor

Hey sounds like alot of fun :thumbs: What were your Et's and mph?
My New Build:
Barker duals, PcV, Dynatek prog. W/Dl700 custom curve,+2 Valve Megalodon head by Bo (velociraptor), Hdd5050 cam, KW Valve Springs,105mm 12.1 Cp piston,  Wk 54mm Tb Kit

kyledvor61

Troy

Top gear pinned.  We didn't have trees or timing equipment up there this weekend.

Raginraptor

My New Build:
Barker duals, PcV, Dynatek prog. W/Dl700 custom curve,+2 Valve Megalodon head by Bo (velociraptor), Hdd5050 cam, KW Valve Springs,105mm 12.1 Cp piston,  Wk 54mm Tb Kit

Colorado700R

I'd LOVE to get a tree and lane markers :nod:

Alkire193

Kenny just told me about this. Good job! Going to see you at the rally?

Colorado700R

Troy

OK guys, enough time has passed that I feel I can safely reveal the secret to this build running so well.........

Colorado700R

Alkire193

So you apply that to the cylinder? Or hows that work?

You get to stomp my 770 Colorado. Its running awful so you'll get bragging rights.

Colorado700R

nah, we'll tune it up for you buddy.  Lots of smart folks coming to this rally.  We'll get that bike rolling good before sunday.

Colorado700R

we can start you on my map it was done on a 770 anyway and runs pretty good for not an exact fit.

My build now is 727 stroker, 12.5 to 1 CP/RE piston, KDS+2 head, RJ cam, +3 TB, Dynatek PI, Barker duals, FCI.

VelociRaptor

Good, maybe it will get straightened out. There was nothing I could do for it as it was at the dyno except give advice and opinion.