You wanna know what pisses me off with fellow members????

Started by Gunz, May 13, 2009, 08:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Lame ass fellow raptor owners that can't follow up with a deal. PISSES ME OFF!! Come on you jerk offs send me my SHIT!!! Im getting sick and tired of spending money and getting delayed messages and no phone call returns and people saying they are gonna do this and that.... and nothing happens. Im waiting on a swinger, a motor, shocks, more shocks, arms, axle, tps, tires/wheels, and other petty crap. WTF is wrong with you people?????? I've spent over $6000.00 paid to people on these 3 sites alone MR RS RF.... and so far nobody has followed through. I'm talking some of these people are big ballers. The ONLY guy that is actually following through with anything is TimelessR1, I bought a set of housers/Motoz from him and he sent me a shipping number the day I paid him. Thanks John. Everybody else WTF!!!!! It doesn't take weeks and months for half of this shit. Update Wife just called as I'm ranting.... and my motor is sitting on the porch. Thanks Team Rocket Factory, one down a dozen more to go....

I didn't proof read so it all came out exactly how I F'n feel...... :bash: I promise you if I gotta jump in my SEMI and drive to your houses (gotta love paypal with the addys), I'm gonna KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!! :mad:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Warren

damn man. go get 'em.  :rofl:

pisses me off too when shit like this happens.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

kick their ass seabass!  :lol:

I sort of understand. But not waiting for 6000 in parts. I bitched about $250 once :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

GREAT!!!! Adding insult to injury... this is what the UPS dropped off at my house... Thats my motor... holy f'n shit I'm about to snap!!!

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Warren

WTF is that shit? ERMAHGERD man that sucks. i hope it's ok.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

scurry57

damn..thats f'ed up.. i used to work at fedex so id be nervous shipping anything expensive because im seen how the packages get treated behind closed doors..

2008 yamaha 700r raptor
HMF exhaust full system
pcIII
rock nerfs
velocity intake
airbox lid removed
custom made grab bar (by warren)
(soon to be) hc2

Segkast

Oh dang ! Good luck man, sorry to hear about your troubles, that sucks.
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

hmmm looks like that is a package I might send out. :nod: Open it slowly, wear eye protection.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Oilfield_Mafia

ERMAHGERD, I would ship that shit right the hell back.. and demand a refund.. Better yet, throw it in the floorboard of the Pete, and take it back personally.. THAT is complete BULLSHIT. That motor should have been in wooden crate and bolted down..
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

preddy08

Quote from: Oilfield_Mafia on May 14, 2009, 10:47:59 AM
ERMAHGERD, I would ship that shit right the hell back.. and demand a refund.. Better yet, throw it in the floorboard of the Pete, and take it back personally.. THAT is complete BULLSHIT. That motor should have been in wooden crate and bolted down..

Was their insurance on the motor?

I feel your pain EVERY SINGLE FREEKIN part I order takes 3-4 times longer than it should!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

fireman5166

dam that shit sucks. I hope it all turns out alright.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

kyledvor61

I didnt sell you anything did I?

Just want to be sure :lol:

Hefe

motors need to be shipped in a rubbermaid tote..
filled with pillows..
cost is under 20 bucks at wal-mart

BLU700R

Looks like the Motor Fled from the cops through a couple back yards, a Lake, and a heavily wooded forest. WTF!
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Segkast

You can't necessarily blame TRF for that box.... it's a UPS problem....they treat packages like shit. I used to ship glass products all over the world, and no matter how well you package something, many carriers (dare I say ALL) make little to no effort to ensure the integrity of the product within. Sometimes it's the big, heavy shit that gets kicked around, pushed, and generally not well taken care of. Why ? Cause it's heavy, and Mr. Lazy ass working the line doesn't give a shit... it ain't comin out of his pocket...

Tim Barker mentioned on another forum he's recieved boxes, crates, tupperwares before that have been in great condition, trashed, or sometimes even an empty crate !?

Pay for the insurance, you'll be glad you did.

PS... Jason @ TRF says there should be a plastic box insdie the cardboard that actually contains the engine. Again, doesn't look like TRF dropped the ball, but rather the package carrier...
Oury grips & Yamalube