What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Put on some ProArmor nerf bars. I put my cutters/paddles on the Kawi too. Going to Sandfest tomorrow and its always good to have a back up bike for a 4-5 day run outta town. :wootwoot:

Peels, whats up with all the dudes in your sig? :fruity:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on September 10, 2008, 09:49:04 PM
Put on some ProArmor nerf bars. I put my cutters/paddles on the Kawi too. Going to Sandfest tomorrow and its always good to have a back up bike for a 4-5 day run outta town. :wootwoot:

That is the vid that Brian posted in the funny picture thread and called it "peels tweakin in da' club" so I stole it. I am changing it back. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

TrxOutlawz

Put it on the Dyno,   Tore it apart and Dynoed some more.  Now I got to but it all back together again.  Hopefully I will get to go riding next weekend...
Chuck
'08 700R SE

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on September 10, 2008, 10:07:34 PM

That is the vid that Brian posted in the funny picture thread and called it "peels tweakin in da' club" so I stole it. I am changing it back. :lol:

Ahem.......

it wasn't Brian  ;)

zx10r203

Cleaned it up, checked the oil level, checked coolant level, and wireed up the Battery Tender.

Next will be remove all warning labels and some other little stuff!!

Danny T

Do you guys think this Rad guard i got will look weird with a silver hood covering it???

Bert

dmx434343  - nope & if it does then you can change it

Danny T

thanks bert, im excited to mount it up. I hope it goes w/ the contour of the hood and NOT leave any of the radiator showing like some of the others.

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 12, 2008, 10:05:40 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on September 10, 2008, 10:07:34 PM

Ahem.......

it wasn't Brian  ;)

sorry. I still wuv ya' ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

TrxOutlawz

Quote from: dmx434343 on September 12, 2008, 11:14:28 AM
Do you guys think this Rad guard i got will look weird with a silver hood covering it???

Put it on, take a pic and then we will tell you.. :P
Chuck
'08 700R SE

kyledvor61

walked past it thinking about how its gonna be raining alllllllll weekend :(

BRAD

took the g/f friend for a ride down the road and put it back in the garage to sit for the rest of the weekend
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

zx10r203

Took off all the warning labels.  Now to get some carbon fiber covers!!!

Peelz

pressure washed, put air filter back on..AND MOUNTED SAND TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!

I used some cheap tire dressing stuff to wipe it down. Made it look nice.

fireman5166

washed it and checked all the fluids. Just waiting for the mail man so I can put on my dyna ignition. sand mountain here I come. :clap: :clap: :clap:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber