What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

I stared at my cylinder (freshly nikasiled) my KDS head and my newly installed CP piston and wished I had piston rings for a 105mm piston so I could finish this build.

shookie

Ordered new tires :nod: fronts are on back order though :(
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Krandall

That's awesome Alkire. To bad you have to wait, you've had a lot of down time!

Woolfman.. :lol:

Shookie. What'd you end up getting? New tires are always awesome!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

shookie

Quote from: Krandall on August 20, 2009, 07:34:17 AM
That's awesome Alkire. To bad you have to wait, you've had a lot of down time!

Woolfman.. :lol:

Shookie. What'd you end up getting? New tires are always awesome!
Razr 2 20 rears and 21 fronts. On just cheap itp .190 black. They should be way better than my stock poses
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Eagle700R

Quote from: Krandall on August 19, 2009, 07:13:48 AM
Quote from: Eagle700R on August 18, 2009, 07:34:29 PM
Put it back to stock waiting for the claims adjuster to come total it out..... :'(

What happend man?!!!! ERMAHGERD!

Just like sand84 i was another silverlake victim..was doing 65mph and cart wheeled end over end...It was nuts and scared the crap out of my friends...I made it out with only a sprain ankle and some hurt pride...Im still waiting on state farm....But on a brighter note i bought another..

Kamakazi

took the old bull for a ride, finally some seat time on the beast.  :clap:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Danny T

Quote from: Eagle700R on August 20, 2009, 08:10:29 PM
Put it back to stock waiting for the claims adjuster to come total it out..... :'(

Just like sand84 i was another silverlake victim..was doing 65mph and cart wheeled end over end...It was nuts and scared the crap out of my friends...I made it out with only a sprain ankle and some hurt pride...Im still waiting on state farm....But on a brighter note i bought another..

another hooker? you shouldn't have

Diggs59

tonto13

MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Diggs59

Quote from: tonto13 on August 21, 2009, 10:12:25 PM
Diggs you would regret it.

I know but I hardly ever get to ride anymore and I'll be transferring out of here soon, possibly to Louisiana and I don't think there's anywhere to ride there anyway. ???

tonto13

I know what you mean. But which ever way you go hope it works for you. Also sent you a p.m. Just in case
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Peelz

pssstttt Diggs.... there is a dune park in LA. search it nucca.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Eagle700R

Quote from: Danny T on August 21, 2009, 04:14:57 PM
Quote from: Eagle700R on August 20, 2009, 08:10:29 PM

another hooker? you shouldn't have

Sent the hooker home,and started installing the part to the new raptor..

Krandall

I got to ride it for about 20 mins yesterday, followed my bro and his buddies around on dirtbikes. Have a wedding this weekend (sat) gone sun/mon for our anniversary. And hoping I'll be able to ride labor day weekend. Original plan was to go to an outdoor concert in Sioux Falls South Dakota. but I don't much feel like driving 5 hours. Much rather play on the quad.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Painted my wheels. Looks damn good! Left the outer lip silver.... Pics soon.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"