What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkire193

Every one of the frames was cracked, then the repair welds failed the day 4th gear broke. I want a new frame for my winter build. All the frames are rewelded now, good to go. Just need the motor thing -o-mo-bob

Installed the HID's and found a good ballast mounting place! Link to come soon! Also installed my triple rate Elka piggy backs!

Colorado700R

Blair

installed my ballsats for my HID's

hopefully they work...   took my rear brake off and realized that i need new pads BADLY!!!!  thinking that i am going to get a new cross drilled or wave rotor to help it last longer... the solid one doesnt hold up in sand riding too well...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Bert

My 06 had the solid rotor so I ordered a cross drilled 07 rotor from RMATV for $40  :thumbs:

Krandall

Got the paddles pulled off finally.. Ran like crap.. I don't know if I hit a bad batch of gas from the gas station or what. I'm gonna drain the tank and put new stuff in. and swap out the plug :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Is there an outbreak of bad fuel in the midwest??? Both you and Erich had issues!!!

Krandall

Not sure if his has ran since SL.. That's the last time I filled her up :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

maybe Peelz got his revenge on you two for roosting him, he added a little extra "spunk" to your fuel :jerkoff:

:lol:

Blair

finished the install of my HID's, and put her back together... ill give the HID's a good test this upcoming weekend.... (its a long weekend for us canucks)
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 26, 2009, 07:35:54 PM
maybe Peelz got his revenge on you two for roosting him, he added a little extra "spunk" to your fuel :jerkoff:

:lol:

Nah, that would have made it run faster. ;)  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on July 26, 2009, 07:30:44 PM

Nope, I didn't run it after SL till I got up north.  But I noticed this problem at SL. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

09RappySE

did all the maintenence from this past weekends drag racing....getting ready for the next :nod:
734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 12:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 74hp 52Tq

07 LT-R450
500cc Kit
Porting by Bo
DMC Pro Comp 4
Trinity intake
ATP intake Cam
Tuned by EHS 50hp 34Tq

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 27, 2009, 03:30:15 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 26, 2009, 07:30:44 PM

Nope, I didn't run it after SL till I got up north.  But I noticed this problem at SL. 

That's where mine started. The last day we were there it ran like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Danny T

replaced sprocket seal, changed oil, glued hood emblum, changed rear brakes, power washed her... TORE UP THE HOOD!:)

Warren

i changed the map on my PCIII, then went out for a ride with my buddy scurry57. did some good wheelies too, but not as good as scurry. he had to stop because he ran out of road after about 3 miles.  ::)
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB