What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren

yesterday i got my +3 TB installed, and started on my FCI install. i will try to do a "how-to" and post it up tomorrow on the FCI install.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Alkire193

Recieved my Maxxis Razr 2 Rears, installed my GPR 4 remote steering stabilizer, dropped off my lower a-arms at the machine shop to machine them for my new front suspension application and recieved my custom axis dual stage w/ ressies in the mail. Eventful day I think......

Kamakazi

gpr 4 ??? i havethe gpr3 i believe with the remote, how do u like it and how much did you pay?  i love mine  :nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Gunz

I cut off my soft Oury's and put my new (not as soft) ODI's. They look good, but they are definitely NOT as soft as the Oury's. Oh well, the bling factor is a step up though. ???

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Out Back Welding

fenders were very scratched up. decided to shave em.

before

after

still have some parts to trim(headlight brackets, heel guards)

and some parts to paint(headlight brackets, heel guards, overflow tank...and maybe a few other parts too)

planning on extending the stock swing arm, and widening the a-arms up front.

have pro armor nerfs in transit.

NaturalRaptor

Finally installed my OMI greasable mount. It is very nice and easy to install. The only thing that I noticed was the factory mount had metal sleves for the bolt hole and the OMI did not. Oh well, the feel is much smoother and cant wait to try it out on the trails when I get the motor back together.  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Warren

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on April 26, 2009, 06:04:35 PM
Finally installed my OMI greasable mount. It is very nice and easy to install. The only thing that I noticed was the factory mount had metal sleves for the bolt hole and the OMI did not. Oh well, the feel is much smoother and cant wait to try it out on the trails when I get the motor back together.  :thumbs:

i used my factory sleeves to mounts mine. the holes in mine where big enough to put the sleeves in and then bolt it up like that. i think...it's been awhile since i mounted mine. i'm pretty sure that's what i did.  ???
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Sand84

Tried to get my front end put back together but i lost the damn spindle spacers :mad: :help:  Got to order tomorrow :(
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: warren on April 26, 2009, 06:24:39 PM
Quote from: NaturalRaptor on April 26, 2009, 06:04:35 PM

i used my factory sleeves to mounts mine. the holes in mine where big enough to put the sleeves in and then bolt it up like that. i think...it's been awhile since i mounted mine. i'm pretty sure that's what i did.  ???

Good idea, I will have to try that. Thanks.  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

socalrappy700

What LED kit did you use?  Looks good.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Quote from: kamakazi on April 24, 2009, 07:12:43 PM
gpr 4 ??? i havethe gpr3 i believe with the remote, how do u like it and how much did you pay?  i love mine  :nod:

Ill have to get back to you, suspension is in the shop and lower a-arms are at the machine shop so quads not going anywhere until this weekend.  :) But the remote was hard to find a spot for. I like it the way I have it set up. Ill take pictures thursday/friday time.

dabigbratj

tossed head on set timing and valves it is coming together and its about time
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Krandall

:clap:

Nice!!!!

Got my Jet-Trim seat cover this past weekend.. BADASS!!!

i'll get pics of it this weekend. 8) 8) 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once