What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oilfield_Mafia

The Line-X'd parts look freakin awesome! I bet they hold up FOREVER!

Today I put on my Moose Dual Gasser, and rode for about 6 hours with the kids..

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=3539.0
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

FoundArealQuad

Bugged the wife enough to get some barkers :lol:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

tonto13

I will weigh them, thought about that. Anyone else have weight of frame parts for comparsion? I did not have time to weigh before had them coated.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

1badazz_700r

put my new case saver on,and the parking brake block off plate. Got everything ready to relocate my ignition to the fender. and unhooked the wires from the clutch so i can install the new asv levers and clamps,along with +2 burgard stem and flexx bars. :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

exentix

Oilfield_Mafia

Hey I ran across this.. I know you guys were looking for the weights of stock parts.. This shows the stock winger weights and lots of other stuff..

Sorry if its already on the site..  The .html file is attached to my post.. just save it to your PC :thumbs:

Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Krandall

Working on changing the back brakes... stupid dennis kirk closed literally 2 mins before I got there.... so.. they will be done tomorrow.. changed the fronts and re-bled them.. WAAAAAAAY better than i've ever had them.
also changed the oil tonight.  :thumbs:

did about 3 hours of riding on the river today w/ my bro. I will have pics up tomorrow. :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Peelz

Took it for it's maiden voyage. Washed it up and retorqued lugnuts.

-not used to this new sensation: "giving a $hit about how your quad looks."    :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Temptation

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 01, 2009, 01:06:54 AM

-not used to this new sensation: "giving a $hit about how your quad looks."    :lol:

Oh I have that sensation down to a science :rofl:

air

Installed my KDS Piston, +3mm Throttle body and valve, Put on my Ported head, Put on my elka rear shock, put on my +3 extended swingarm, Put on black hubs all the way around.
Rusty

Gunz

Quote from: air on February 01, 2009, 08:14:43 AM
Installed my KDS Piston, +3mm Throttle body and valve, Put on my Ported head, Put on my elka rear shock, put on my +3 extended swingarm, Put on black hubs all the way around.

Dang, I'm jealous.... :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

air

Forgot about the +1 valves from KDS also  and X2 cam. 
Cant wait to get it to KBR to dyno tune it.
Rusty

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on February 01, 2009, 07:58:58 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 01, 2009, 01:06:54 AM

Oh I have that sensation down to a science :rofl:

I knew you did, I am currently developing slight OCD as well.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"