What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbullseye78

i put a k&n and 13 tooth front sprocket on today.
PC111
Monster Quad intake
DMC Force 4 duals
Hot Cam stage 3
13t front sprocket

fireman5166

Quote from: bigbullseye78 on January 04, 2009, 04:53:14 PM

and u went riding. don't forget the best part.  :clap:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

1badazz_700r

I love to see kids learning to ride :) my son is in a wheelchair so i will never get to have that privledge :( so make sure you take the time to enjoy it :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

fireman5166

im sorry to hear that. well I did see on tv a guy that was in a wheelchair quad riding.(with a little help to get on and off) so maybe someday he can give it a try.  :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

1badazz_700r

he has muscular dystrophy so he is not strong enough to ride and balance. i do give him rides on mine though :thumbs:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Gunz

Quote from: bigbullseye78 on January 04, 2009, 04:53:14 PM
How is that working out? I couldn't imagine the torque with a 13. I can't even hook up on the trails till I'm in high 3rd.I've been thinking on going with a 15. On the other hand I went down to a 13 on my Kawi and it worked out great.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Temptation

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Temptation

bigbullseye78

How is that working out? I couldn't imagine the torque with a 13. I can't even hook up on the trails till I'm in high 3rd.I've been thinking on going with a 15. On the other hand I went down to a 13 on my Kawi and it worked out great.
[/quote]
I really like it. I ride in an area that is left over from when they used to dredge the river for gold, so there are a lot of steep hills that are made of a p gravel type rock so the lower gear is nice for pulling the hills with out having to go down through the gears. third will get me to the top when i would have to shift down into second before. it also helps at sand mountain nv..
PC111
Monster Quad intake
DMC Force 4 duals
Hot Cam stage 3
13t front sprocket

Krandall

We got another 4" of snow saturday to sunday, my bro and I hit the trails. Freakin pain in the ass..... got stuck a bunch.... then sliding sidewayss back and forth on our icy road.... went to far. shot me right into the ditch (about 3-4' of powder....) took forever to get out.

Rappy went from 30mph to 0 in a matter of 3 feet. threw me off into a snowdrift. hit my knee on the dang handle bar..

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 05, 2009, 08:23:39 AM
We got another 4" of snow saturday to sunday, my bro and I hit the trails. Freakin pain in the ass..... got stuck a bunch.... then sliding sidewayss back and forth on our icy road.... went to far. shot me right into the ditch (about 3-4' of powder....) took forever to get out.

Rappy went from 30mph to 0 in a matter of 3 feet. threw me off into a snowdrift. hit my knee on the dang handle bar..

Are the handguards OK? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

zx10r203

Got my PC3 in today from Steve @ TQS!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now for the rest of the parts to come in!! I hate waiting for shipping!!!

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on January 05, 2009, 09:22:24 AM

WORD. 8)

they came out okay. :lol:   :bird:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 05, 2009, 02:36:45 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on January 05, 2009, 09:22:24 AM

WORD. 8)

they came out okay. :lol:   :bird:

Thank GERD! :lol:

At least you got to go riding....

I just daydreamed... :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"