Cam and Ignition?

Started by desdak4, January 23, 2009, 06:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

I think, Each product has their own programming behind the scenes.. As in.. how the device is actually changing the curve even though the end result is similar..

Kind of like comparing the PCIII to the dobeck.. They both in the end change the fuel to allow for adding mods. But the way its done is differently, even though the end result is similar. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

DL700

Quote from: fireman5166 on January 29, 2009, 10:12:24 AM
dl 700 I have the programmable dynatek. how much is it for your curve if I send it to ya?

i reprogramm it for $30 shipped back
CUERVO RACING

Bert

Quote from: desdak4 on January 23, 2009, 10:50:00 PM
I hear a lot of conflicting info on the dynateks. I think it is KBR that seems to dig the nonprogramable but I am not sure.

I will only go further into the motor if it goes south. I just want a little more power for our trip to the dunes in May.

Thanks,
Jay
Jay
Which dunes are you going to?
Maybe add the mods just before your trip and get it dyno'd before you ride?
Should be able to find a dyno near the dunes......

desdak4

I am going to St. Anthony's on May 16th. I have decided to skip the mods for now and may work into them over the summer. A few deals on thing I have been looking for for my daily truck and my '64 Stepside came along and used up my money LOL.

Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: desdak4 on February 10, 2009, 05:57:12 PM
I am going to St. Anthony's in May 16th. I have decided to skip the mods for now and may work into them over the summer. A few deals on thing I have been looking for for my daily truck and my '64 Stepside came along and used up my money LOL.

Jay

Sounds bad ass, post up a thread in the rides section!  :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

desdak4

Yeah, I have a post in the rides and meets section called (St. Anthony's in May anyone?). It is just a bunch of NoDaks heading over. I would hope to see a bunch of Raptors. I will only have the 3 Mod but it's fun just the same. :thumbs:

Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure