Urbandictionary.com

Started by Flynbyu, January 07, 2009, 02:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Search for your favorite definitions!

Here's Ten to get you started.

:lol:

1. Tony Danza: When you are giving it to a chick from behind, you yell out "Who's the boss?" She'll get confused, turn her head around, at this moment, you donkey punch her in the face and then scream TONY DANZA!!!

2. Angry dragon: Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon. 

3. Houdini: As a man reaches climax whilst in the "doggie style" position, the man pulls out and spits on their partner's back, fooling them into thinking that he has ejaculated, however, when their partner turns around, the man lets loose his baby yoghurt in his partner's face.

4. Hot Carl: Mostly everyone is wrong, a 'hot carl' is the act of putting seran over the face and taking a dump on it. Anal to oral is called a 'rusty trombone', dumping on the chest is a 'Cleaveland steamer', and anal to tit f :mad: ckin is a chilli dog. If you have the squirts and can attain maximum heat and force a hole through the seran and onto the skin/mouth then you are awarded extra points, carl would be proud.

5. Blumpkin: The delicately balanced art of getting your cock sucked while taking a dump.

6. Hot Lunch: The act of shitting in cling film stretched over someones open mouth then f :mad: cking the mouth and at the point of ejaculation bursting through the clingfilm giving the recipiant a mouthful of shit and spunk.

7. Cincinatti bowtie: Everything is backwards in Cincinatti... This sexual gesture involves the male subject to be "titty f :mad: cking" the female subject backwards. The female's view now reveals the male's rear end and right below it, his scrotum in the shape of a bow-tie, right where a bow-tie would normally rest. 

8. Chili Dog: After f :mad: cking your girl in the ass, flip her over and titty f :mad: ck her. Hence the name, chili dog.

9. Alligator f :mad: ckhouse:  A daring sexual maneuver: Mid-coitus, one person bites the neck of the other, locks their arms and legs down and goes into a deathroll, all while maintaining insertion. Like downshifting a car

10. Glass Bottom Boat: A sexual act in which the customer lays under a glass coffeetable and looks up through it, while their partner defecates on the top. How some people find this stimulating I'll never know. 

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

ERMAHGERD!  TONY DANZA!!!!! :lol:

The rest...is that your personal to do list? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

zx10r203

Who came up with this one?!?

1.    T steppin   
The process of calling your friend and asking him if it is ok to bring two hookers from Tijuana over to his house to have sex with and then kill one (ONLY ONE) of the two hookers, and then let the other run away. Part of the fun is seeing if the other hooker can make it back to TJ.

Also, there is another term known as ULTIMATE T-STEPPIN. Ultimate T-STEPPIN is when you ask your friend if you can bring two Tijuana hookers over, but do NOT tell him that you are going to kill one. When you bring the hookers over, you get your friend really drunk (I MEAN REALLY DRUNK), then you kill one of the hookers in his bed, put a goat in the room, and then leave with the other hooker. Your friend will wake up, hungover, with a dead Tijuana hooker in his bedroom. That is how you ULTIMATE T-STEPP.
"Awww man, I T-Stepped the other night, and my friend got arrested and sent to jail for 15 years. WHAT A NIGHT!" T steppin for life!!!

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Livingmylife93

Thuggin--

Either living or pretending to live a criminalistic lifestyle, ie. no job with a mouthful of gold (or platinum),rolling around in a busted out ride with the trunk rattling due to excessive booty bass, pickin up welfare checks at the baby-mama's house and proceding to buy 40's and blunts. 

School --

A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for f :mad: ck when they're old enough to get employed.... 

:lol:

Finding peoples names is alot of fune too  :thumbs:

Peelz

You guys making these up?

Here is mine:

Prostitots:  12 year old chicks that wear thongs and spaghetti strap shirts, and more makeup than KRandall on a saturday.

BRAD

Salsa Fucked

his phenomenon occurs when dining at a Mexican restaurant with a large group and the salsa is not distributed evenly throughout the table. The areas of the table that do not have ample amounts of salsa are "salsa fucked."
Jeff, all of the salsa is at the other end of the table, yo.

I know, we got Salsa Fucked.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

prostitots!  :lol:

Brad knows all about thems :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 08, 2009, 07:50:40 AM
prostitots!  :lol:

Brad knows all about thems :lol:

My wife came up with that one...I almost died laughing she pointed some out driving down the road.  They go out in search of men to have placed on the predator list.... :lol:

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

1badazz_700r

the rusty fish hook

while having sex in the "doggy style" position, you then take one of your index fingers and stick in your partners anus and then hook the corner of their lip with the same finger.

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe