Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 09:42:47 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 04, 2008, 09:36:58 AM
I'm a social drinker. I don't have to have one everytime I go out. I have a few beers every now and then.

~Brian

Last night was a buddys birthday, I had a few crown and waters. Then I thought some shots of jagger were in order. That was bad news.

Its pretty sad, now that I have been of age for a while, drinking just is'nt as much fun :rofl:

I stoped at midnight and I still feels like shit!!! Hell I use to drink till 3-4 then get up for work at 6 and be fine, minus still being drunk.

That was how I was everyday at work....well I had a few lines to "perk" up for work.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 04, 2008, 09:55:14 AM
I'm a social drinker. I don't have to have one everytime I go out. I have a few beers every now and then.

~Brian

Last night was a buddys birthday, I had a few crown and waters. Then I thought some shots of jagger were in order. That was bad news.

Its pretty sad, now that I have been of age for a while, drinking just is'nt as much fun :rofl:

I stoped at midnight and I still feels like shit!!! Hell I use to drink till 3-4 then get up for work at 6 and be fine, minus still being drunk.

That was how I was everyday at work....well I had a few lines to "perk" up for work.

You serious?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 09:58:53 AM

~Brian

You serious?

Yeah, did three months in rehab.  Best thing that has ever happened to me...well back then.   My son would be the best thing now.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 04, 2008, 10:13:12 AM

~Brian

You serious?

Yeah, did three months in rehab.  Best thing that has ever happened to me...well back then.   My son would be the best thing now.

Thats cool that you can realize that shit. When I was 12 i watch my brothers best freind OD on crank, his heart rate was tripple what it should be. Thats type of shit that will scare you stright!

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 10:23:02 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 04, 2008, 10:13:12 AM

~Brian

You serious?

Thats cool that you can realize that shit. When I was 12 i watch my brothers best freind OD on crank, his heart rate was tripple what it should be. Thats type of shit that will scare you stright!

I was arrested two days after my best friend died from it.  If his death didn't fix me the judge that gave me a choice between 5 years in prison or 3 months in rehab did.  Loosing Tom was the hardest thing I ever went through.  Some of you know the story so I don't need to get into that.  But that's where my Sons name "Owen Thomas" comes from.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

coke/crack is nasty shit. i dont think its worth it
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

The new problem on the street is meth, IMO it is worse then blow.  My brother in law got on that and even now what he's clean he will never be the same.  That crap changes you for life.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 04, 2008, 10:55:33 AM
The new problem on the street is meth, IMO it is worse then blow.   That crap changes you for life.

+1 100 times worse. The other drugs you can at least come back from.... They just make you stupid for one night at a time.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on June 04, 2008, 11:00:25 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 04, 2008, 10:55:33 AM
The new problem on the street is meth, IMO it is worse then blow.   That crap changes you for life.

+1 100 times worse. The other drugs you can at least come back from.... They just make you stupid for one night at a time.

I have a feeling our country is going to have a big problem with that crap.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

All  :mad: dealers should be dragged out into the street and shot in public.  That would awaken everyone to their unwise career choice  :'(

Maybe I need Coffee, the demons are chanting in my head pretty loud today  >:D

preddy08

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 04, 2008, 11:02:00 AM
Morning Gents  :thumbs:

Well good morning sunshine :mad: :mad: your just now waking up?

Gee you wanna talk about METH? My state borders the meth capitol of the world. Good 'ole IOWA. Or what I like to say I-iodits O-out W-wondering A-around.

When I picked up my camper I had to drive through some little shithole towns in the middle of nowhere iowa. Most of the towns consisted of 40 trailer grouped togeather. You can always spot the meth maker of the town.

On a funny side note, we had to drive through a small iowa town called Sac. About half way through town was a liquor store.

Guess the name of it????? I am being DEAD serious!!

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 04, 2008, 11:07:31 AM
All  :mad: dealers should be dragged out into the street and shot in public.  That would awaken everyone to their unwise career choice  :'(

Maybe I need Coffee, the demons are chanting in my head pretty loud today  >:D

Yeah, you need coffee and some meds.  But you're right.  I would do the same.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 11:08:10 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on June 04, 2008, 11:02:00 AM
Morning Gents  :thumbs:

Well good morning sunshine :mad: :mad: your just now waking up?

Gee you wanna talk about METH? My state borders the meth capitol of the world. Good 'ole IOWA. Or what I like to say I-iodits O-out W-wondering A-around.

When I picked up my camper I had to drive through some little shithole towns in the middle of nowhere iowa. Most of the towns consisted of 40 trailer grouped togeather. You can always spot the meth maker of the town.

On a funny side note, we had to drive through a small iowa town called Sac. About half way through town was a liquor store.

Guess the name of it????? I am being DEAD serious!!

Sac Package store??  Or Sac Lic-quers:rofl:

I'm running a test at work late nites for a few weeks, so yeah, I just rolled out.  :thumbs: