Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

almost forgot-test rode/drove the can am spyder. It's  :fruity:

Just kidding, great machine. But priced out of my market. 17,000 smackeroos! Rides great corners great, but not mega fast acceleration, only tops out at 110 mph. :confused: Think I'll stick with the FZ-1. But...It is a neat idea with the looming present gas crunch. Price is just wrong in my book.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

well ive decieded i dont need a truck when im older. im gonna trade the rappy for a sport bike
looking at the g35s and vovlo s60rs. anyone kno anything about them like insurance rates or things to watch out for
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

Quote from: who else but rk on June 03, 2008, 03:15:10 PM
well ive decieded i dont need a truck when im older. im gonna trade the rappy for a sport bike
looking at the g35s and vovlo s60rs. anyone kno anything about them like insurance rates or things to watch out for

I think you need a better starter car.  The g35 and s60 will be higher on insurance and the payment will be to high for a guy your age. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Volvo is a good machine, even if owned by ford. Not into the rebadged nissans as Infiniti's.
As such, Infiniti will probably be cheaper rate.

Did you guys see the news about gm closing a bunch of their plant ----shitty!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: who else but rk on June 03, 2008, 03:15:10 PM

16 years old x insurance = Like getting ass raped by a Sasquatch.

You might want to reconsider the Infiniti.

(Infiniti = You paid too much for you Nissan)

The G35 is the equivilent to the 300Z and it's not going to be insurance friendly for a 16 year old, or for your parents since you'll be on their policy a little money. I would be willing to bet the Volvo will be cheaper on insurance.

Honestly get something that will get you buy for a couple of years and when you get a little older get what you want. It's a tough world out there for young drivers.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

there not something i really want, but something that will last. the volvo wont be bad on insurance at al since its a volvo , i dont think. and the infiniti g35 would proboly be a sedan wich would mean cheaper insurance. and when it comes to infiniti and the " payed to much" thing, i dont think that aplies to the g35s. the sedans are very nice and the coupe has an interior that is 5x as nice as the 350z
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Quote from: who else but rk on June 03, 2008, 04:49:54 PM
there not something i really want, but something that will last. the volvo wont be bad on insurance at al since its a volvo , i dont think. and the infiniti g35 would proboly be a sedan wich would mean cheaper insurance. and when it comes to infiniti and the " payed to much" thing, i dont think that aplies to the g35s. the sedans are very nice and the coupe has an interior that is 5x as nice as the 350z

What about an Altima? So the interior isn't as nice, but it will be much better on insurance.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

front wheel drive and a four cylinder. no thanks...
only altima i would consider is the altima coupe and i do not have enough money for that
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Quote from: who else but rk on June 03, 2008, 04:59:55 PM
only altima i would consider is the altima coupe and i do not have enough money for that

Altima comes in 3.5L 6 cylinder, and they make it in a coupe.

http://www.nissanusa.com/altimacoupe/?dcp=16558538%3b&dcc=94871703%3b

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 03, 2008, 05:04:37 PM
Quote from: who else but rk on June 03, 2008, 04:59:55 PM

Altima comes in 3.5L 6 cylinder, and they make it in a coupe.

http://www.nissanusa.com/altimacoupe/?dcp=16558538%3b&dcc=94871703%3b

~Brian
i couldnt aford the 3.5. and i kno therres a coupe, thats why i said the only altima i would get is the coupe.
hmmmm was thinking about a subi wrx with the 2.0 boxer
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

The first dealership I worked at had Subaru.

The Impreza is a turbo....right?

$$$$ Insurance $$$$

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Time to head east.

I'm out!

Later guys!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

who else but rk

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 03, 2008, 05:50:41 PM
The first dealership I worked at had Subaru.

The Impreza is a turbo....right?

$$$$ Insurance $$$$

~Brian
not shure if the 2.0 is.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

RK, be smart with the first car, go used and go cheap.  I paid cash for my first, that was nice not to have a payment.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum