Lets get to know one another

Started by UncleBeaner, May 08, 2008, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

BADRAP08

Quote from: Krandall on May 08, 2008, 10:17:07 PM
Seriously..

I got to shoot the DXT 2 weekends ago.... HOLY HELL.. It's a quite and lite ass bow. :tank:

Mathews SQ32 National Turkey hunter Federation edition its a bad bitch
08 700R SE

BADRAP08

Seems like we have a lot of hunters on this forum :clap: i guess four wheelers ang hunting does go hand in had, i will post some pics of the deer i have taken over the last 12 or so years...dont have the pics on my new camera so i wil have to take pics of pics :(

Oh by the way My name is Adam Kiefer, my friends call me Kiefer, worked in construction all my life, steel piering, foundation work, rough framing you name it i have done it! i have paid my dues and now im an Estimator for a general contractor, which means i have the easy job now :thumbs:

Just moved from St. Louis to Vegas for the job i am currently doing as stated above.

My family owned a 2,500 acre deer ranch in Southern texas about 1 1/2 hours south of san antonio. that is where my fascination with Hunting,fishing,guns, and SMOKIN HOT COUNTRY GIRLS all began...

Just bought the Raptor less than 5 mnths ago, been ridding all my life but just got into sport quads :thumbs:

And Glad to be here    :thumbs:

Thats the strip over my left shoulder

My back Yard

My Girl Ashley

Float trip bare chested beer models :rofl:
08 700R SE

Peelz

careful, that last pic might excite the mods. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

look its scott on the right!!!!!!!!!!

Peelz

BADRAP08

08 700R SE

Peelz

this thread needs to get movin'

watch out!

Warren

Quote from: Peels660 on August 12, 2008, 11:15:54 AM

watch out!

in the far left of that pic peels it looks as though you are about to mow down a small tree or bush.  :rofl:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Quote from: warren on August 14, 2008, 02:22:47 PM

watch out!

in the far left of that pic peels it looks as though you are about to mow down a small tree or bush.  :rofl:

I did. Didn't need to be there.  :rofl:

Warren

Quote from: Peels660 on August 14, 2008, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: warren on August 14, 2008, 02:22:47 PM

watch out!

I did. Didn't need to be there.  :rofl:

nice.  :rofl:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

NaturalRaptor

Hello I am Matt and I am an alcoholic. No wait, I'm a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings!  :wootwoot:
I like riding 4-wheelers, 4x4's, hunting, and partying! I live about an hour out of San Antonio, Texas and it is freaking hot here.

Looking forward to April get together in LS, Oklahoma. It will be my first trip to the dunes.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on August 15, 2008, 03:00:46 PM
Hello I am Matt and I am an alcoholic. No wait, I'm a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings!  :wootwoot:
I like riding 4-wheelers, 4x4's, hunting, and partying! I live about an hour out of San Antonio, Texas and it is freaking hot here.

Looking forward to April get together in LS, Oklahoma. It will be my first trip to the dunes.

that's good stuff there. :rofl: Good job admitting it...errr wait, not admitting it...I am confused :help: I'll see ya there in April, cold budweiser in tow. :thumbs: :cheers: