Lets get to know one another

Started by UncleBeaner, May 08, 2008, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vreds

Well here it is..

My name is Jean-Francois, i'm 23 yo

I live in Quebec, yup that french province of Canada  ;)

I'm a car mechanic at this time, but i'm returning to school to work on bigger thing, because I LOVE mechanics :D

I love my GF still like the first day it's nearly 5 years now :), like to ride my ATV, camping, Honda CRX( yup... my real passion ) and fabricating stuff... got that last one from my dad  :lol: I used to love snowmobiling, but since winter are beginning to get hotter and shorter, I ended up have only about 1 month of rideable time...so sold it to buy a raptor, which I regret, only when I see a big snowfall coming but it's rare now.  Here's a picture of the last ride i've took with it :(

I know some of you may don't like honda, but read this list and you should like the sound of it

Engine

D16A1 with Si transmission
Custom Turbo system fabricated by me at 6psi pushing around 190-200 hp
T3 .48/.60 trim Garrett turbocharger
Watercooled intercooler
Apex'i BOV
NoRedLine Lightened flywheel
Centerforce stage 2 Clutch

Suspension/Brake system

11inch front brake with CRV caliper,
9inch  rear brake disk
1 inch ITR mastercylinder
Russell brake line
Koni Yellow shock
H&R sport spring
Energy suspension master kit

Alpine/Infinity sound system...

I surely miss more than one mods, but that the highlight lol...

As for the Raptor, here it is.

No decent pic of me, but this one should be "ok" lol I was camping and told my GF to not take the picture  :lol:

Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

pj4553

Name: Eric
Current occupation: Business Student (hopefully I'll have a new job next week)
Hobbies: Riding, hunting, fishing, working out or really anything out doors

Me (only deer I saw all week. I was lucky to even shoot him :():

Me again:

Me and my pops:

My finance:

My dog:

My snake Leo:

kyledvor61

Vreds after 5 years why isnt there a ring on her finger? :confused:

im to skeered to post

(rape)

Flynbyu

Great pics guys!

Pet snake?

YIKES!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 24, 2008, 10:46:09 PM
Vreds after 5 years why isnt there a ring on her finger? :confused:

Becuase He's smarter than most of us  :clap:

RaptorRandy

My name is Randy...

I like to race, ride and have fun at the dunes with my friends. My Favorite Drink at the dunes is Crown Royal  ;)
I'm a motor head, and pretty much have spent my whole life moddin and racing any thing with an engine and wheels. I also like to work out,travel,camp, hunt & fish and just spend time with my wife of 25 years who's stuck by me through thick and thin.....she's my best friend in the world, and has always been involved with me in any form of racing I have competed in.  She has never liked to get her picture taken so it's pretty tough to find one with out her head turned. I have a beautiful Daughter who will be 23 this coming month who  making a good living and out on her own now. She races Mini Sprints and Winged Sprint Cars every Friday & Saturday night and is heavily into MotorSports.   

I'll be hitting the big 5 0 next July, and I stll feel like I'm thirty

Peelz

Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 25, 2008, 02:57:00 PM
My name is Randy...

I like to race, ride and have fun at the dunes with my friends. My Favorite Drink at the dunes is Crown Royal  ;)
I'm a motor head, and pretty much have spent my whole life moddin and racing any thing with an engine and wheels. I also like to work out,travel,camp, hunt & fish and just spend time with my wife of 25 years who's stuck by me through thick and thin.....she's my best friend in the world, and has always been involved with me in any form of racing I have competed in.  She has never liked to get her picture taken so it's pretty tough to find one with out her head turned. I have a beautiful Daughter who will be 23 this coming month who  making a good living and out on her own now. She races Mini Sprints and Winged Sprint Cars every Friday & Saturday night and is heavily into MotorSports.   

I'll be hitting the big 5 0 next July, and I stll feel like I'm thirty

better lay off the crown or you'll feel all of those 50 years! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RaptorRandy

Naww, I only drink in moderation. Been drinking Crown for the last 32 years......it's what keeps me young  :thumbs:

Flynbyu

What day in July Randy?

Oh, and Crown is great stuff. I've been on a Special Reserve kick now for the past four bottles = 1.5 months.

I can't keep my wife out of it.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 25, 2008, 05:41:05 PM
Naww, I only drink in moderation. Been drinking Crown for the last 32 years......it's what keeps me young  :thumbs:

:clap: well, pour flynbyu and myself a glass already then!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I'm already drinking it!

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 28, 2008, 09:15:32 AM
I'm already drinking it!

~Brian

at 10am. Glad I am not your liver. :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on July 28, 2008, 09:16:59 AM
I'm already drinking it!

~Brian

No, I'm at work.....I was refering to I'm already drinking Crown.......Off the clock of course.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 28, 2008, 09:22:36 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 28, 2008, 09:16:59 AM
I'm already drinking it!

~Brian

No, I'm at work.....I was refering to I'm already drinking Crown.......Off the clock of course.

~Brian

gotcha, my first post was meant to say pour it now.... :grin_nod: I have a new bottle on the shelf at home.

Flynbyu

I've got a new bottle in the freezer now.

I'm out of Appleton Estate though, I may have to stop on the way home.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum